Ren'Py Killigan's Treasure [v0.49] [Eddio]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
The gallery implies that it's between Day 2 and Day 3, but i've had no luck finding it so far.
The only memory i'm missing is that one.
I asked Eddio about it.
The second picture is the first picture with Zhokhar standing next to us.
It might be a bug, and will fix in next version.

三小.jpg

Reactions: Rainbowcrepe
Feb 16, 2021
A kinda related topic: the creator of this, Eddio, has started the beta of a project in collaboration with MinoAnon from Minotaur Hotel and distributed it behind a patreon paywall on his Discord. Anyone happen to have a copy?
Edit: forgot to meantion: It's called Sex Drive. Woops

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019

Hey y'all!
This update is pretty short, due to most of my dev time this month being devoted to Sex Drive, but nonetheless, it caps off Day 6 of Spiceport! Please look forward to the first part of the beach day next month...!
Additionally, Sex Drive! Currently, there's a beta build that you can try out for yourself (AND get the eventual full game for free!) IF you pledge to the Radiant of Beacon tiers. There's soon to be another build with bugfixes and an added feature or two, so be on the lookout!
We're aiming to release v.0.1 of Sex Drive in the first half of November, which will be available to everyone for free! (But if you're ANY patron tier, you'll be able to take it for a test drive a day or two before it formally releases!) Keep in mind that ONLY v.0.1 will be free, v.0.2 and later will have a price tag of around $10USD.
Anyway, that's all for this month, hope y'all enjoy!
v.0.45 Links

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes