Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I try to run the game and get a chinese error.

Says something about not finding the default font. Dafuq?

Aug 10, 2018
Isnt there should be a cg file
I couldn’t find it no matter downloading from mega or torrent or noclip
I think all my crashes the the lack of the cg folder
Can someone upload the cg folder
Maybe this can solve my problems
Please

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I Do come here with the hope of a solution, unlike people before me who have, for the majority, problems with either localization, game folder emplacement and mtl english.

My problem is about the "text" setting, in like 1 dialogue window out of 2 the text don't go back to the line but run out of the dialogue window and in this case I can't read the end of the sentence...

solution for this anybody ? is it a font problem or more like a problem with game files ? does anybody got the same problem ?

EDIT : nevermind, took me several hours but I solved this text problem myself, just had to add a script in game files. it was frustrating but now it feel good to at least see the text corectly fitting in dialogue box. Now it's just the mtl english that is a problem but I'm too lazy to edit the whole game.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, is there a way to adjust the text in the window? Some words are out and missions may lack information ... Thank you.

plmokni

Apr 7, 2018
Gallery Save

IMPORTANT: you must fight the last boss in save 01 (don't NEED to win, you can just fight him and lose), run the final cutscene, begin a newgame+ and the gallery will be unlocked (open menu and you will see a new tab(?) labeled "extra")

Lastly: if you ARE going to try to defeat the last boss, good luck because I may have gotten lazy with the grinding

Enjoy!

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do you get past the guards for the Corrupt jeweler mission? No matter which way I go or how fast I run they always always catch me seems like they're moving way too fast.

plmokni

Apr 7, 2018
game no work its only black screen
The game takes a long time to load so you just need to wait and eventually a language selection menu will appear. It could take a couple minutes

(don't take what I say as gospel, it's just based on what I have noticed while playing through the game)

Hope this helps/works.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Judge by few screenshot
guess I found the game I been looking for

Edit: Wait? OneOne1? Must be what I expected from this company but hopfully the game not glitch out too often that I may quit to play something else

and I crash on seem to be close to end game boss...gg
the sniper guy or D that the name

some time later*
I get my hand on save editor and one shot the boss tho I have no choice but to try someone else here save first so I know the bad ending at least
now I will blast my way through for good ending

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes