VN - Others - Completed - Kimagure Temptation [Final] [Silky's Plus Wasabi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

X Death

The True Representation of Evil When people imagine the Devil they picture a horned evil being with flesh as red as blood and has horns coming out of her head. But this devil is on other way around, this one will definitely makes you feelgood, if you choose your card carefully, you dont want to get the bad side of the devil.

Story : 7/10
    I'll be honest, im bat at rating a story so, dont take everything seriously. The story is good, there's couple plot twist, i almost figure it out the ending though, even though all of my assumption was wrong, the mc is not like a childish type or cheesy. also, I like a type of vn that has a choice and require your brain to work to solve the mystery.

Art : 10/10 i love big boobs
    The art was very good, also animated with voice. the animation is also smooth without a trace like most of game, and also not censored. I cant stop looking at her boobs jiggle when she jump...

Gameplay : its VN you silly.

audio : 10/10
    there's no minus, they didnt use bad mic so the voice is good.

overall, if you like devil or succubus, its your game but dont expect to live a beautiful life with her... in game. the story is standard, the cgs is animated which is makes a big plus and also no minus on audio.