4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Lux_the_Dragon

Feb 12, 2019
I wish there was a forum rule that forbids asking when a new build gets released. People ask it all the time, and I don't get why. How are the people on this forum supposed to know when a new build will be finished? Get in contact with the developer, and ask them themselves. But even they will not know for sure most of the time.
true and fair let me apologize for asking a stupid question

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
Decided to support the game and i enjoyed it. Here's the update:

Im gonna continue supporting the game from time to time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thats it. But i have a little extra, i uploaded a gameplay video on youtube for those who just want to ''enjoy'' watching it.

Here is a little screenshot of the update!

Riviere

May 12, 2018
Decided to support the game and i enjoyed it. Here's the update:

Im gonna continue supporting the game from time to time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thats it. But i have a little extra, i uploaded a gameplay video on youtube for those who just want to ''enjoy'' watching it.

Here is a little screenshot of the update!
View attachment 340092
Thanks for sharing (y)(y)(y)(y) this game looks promissing and i guess, this deserve your patreon's support :cool:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for the support and for waiting a few days before the leak. ^^; We really worked our butts off for this. The sex animation for the slime took me over two weeks and has 184 frames altogether. For comparison, the kobold's was "only" 82 frames. :3

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for the support and for waiting a few days before the leak. ^^; We really worked our butts off for this. The sex animation for the slime took me over two weeks and has 184 frames altogether. For comparison, the kobold's was "only" 82 frames. :3
So whats the next enemy type?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Good gameplay and pixel art.

But how unlock CG?
I have finished demo and all, but i haven't seen any CG or art

Reactions: Cookiedraggy

imercenary

Jun 14, 2017
Looks cool, but SUPER early in development if they're as ambitious as they claim. (Three unique planets means three sets of unique monsters, bosses and sex animations.)

Jan 29, 2018
a neat little suggestion,
Cookiedraggy
When you knock down an enemy, have the female character preform an H-scene on them (Cowgirl, handjob,blowjob etc...) and she can regain health.
making her a more of dominate mistress in sex scenes.
The other is grabbing an enemy and instead of throwing them back, slowly dominating them through lewd acts. (Kissing, handjobs, tit fucking.)

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes