4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
I'm kinda curious, what happens after a "game over"? Does Kincaid get taken and have constant love-making, or does she just return to her usual tasks?

I kinda hope it's the former! c:

Reactions: Ipigskickass

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
If i'm correct, and because patreon tos, sadly, a perma-game over is forbiden. (Crisis point had to remove a CG boss game over because it was clearly said to be final)
So, it's probably vague for everyone to enjoy what they want to understand.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
IIRC she gets caught up for different amount of time of lovin and remembers she had a job to do after her itch is finally scratched and the other party is asleep.

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
If i'm correct, and because patreon tos, sadly, a perma-game over is forbiden. (Crisis point had to remove a CG boss game over because it was clearly said to be final)
So, it's probably vague for everyone to enjoy what they want to understand.
I'm not sure I understand. Games can't portray death on Patreon?

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Sex games can't portray perma-game over as they only autorize "survivor" sex stories, if my understanding is correct. So the character have to get out in some way.

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Patreon can go suck a fat one...
too bad it seems to be the only choice if you want a successful funding campaign

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
About the previous post: Sorry for the confusion!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the confusion about the previous post. We had quite a few people complain that they cannot access the rewards and some even reported us, saying we are not delivering the rewards that we mention.

I thought it might be due to the user friendliness of Patreon: The rewards are scattered in a timeline of posts. I just wanted to make an easy to access hub page of all past patreon rewards, hoping it would help people find what they came for. ^w^;

Rest assured tho, the next build is in the finishing wraps! I just need to paint the internal and some... thick cream. >_> Can't wait to put it into your hands!

Cheers,
Cookie

Consider if you enjoy the game!

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
what do you do with the ct file and how do you make the game use it
install cheat engine, load the cheat table and connect to the game. (you can also find more detailed guides on using cheat tables using google :p)

BTW, I just uploaded my ct to CEShare (use url )

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Cheat table for Kincaid ("Christmas 2020 hotfix 1"( ) and "Kincaid 2022.11" versions)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on updates will be uploaded in this post and to CEShare
PS If you know how to find address of editable PC position in GMS games, feel free to PM me
PPS If instructions aren't clear, feel free to let me know via PM

Last edited:

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
[Insert over 9000 joke here]
The Adventures of Kincaid 08-Feb-21 01_56_49.png
Fun fact: I tried to edit max health and max energy to values higher than legitimately possible only while writing instructions. (Also rolls indicator can only show 2, but rest assured it's also set to ridiculous amount at the moment of making this screenshot)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes