4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
It doesn't seem anyone has asked this yet, but I can't seem to find the 6th and final "conveniently shaped" relic fragment thing, is the last one not implemented yet, or am I just blind? I've ran through the post-stonemason-elevator zone with the tigers several times and I'm still at 5/6...
EDIT: nvm, the last one I couldn't find was in the little water cave, holy smokes that was tricky!

Last edited:

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
ok have been playing the latest demo (to the point where I just got the blaster again)... I must say, that Air dash makes Zooming past some rooms alot of fun... Keep up the awesome work yes!

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
it's not looks female that enemy,probably it's looks feminine but with the censor i think these things have penis and doing some 69 things but that's don't looks like some yuri animations,probably these enemies have small breasts and they have feminine voice when they being hurt but... i think these are not female enemies to be a yuri scene.
Patreon posts say it's a gecko GIRL tho? so your speculations just flew out of the window

Reactions: ArabelCRK

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
So I only got to play the latest version of this game and I'm really enjoying. Got all the power ups and now am at the area where the missing boss is located. Is there a way for me to go back to previous area or am I legit stuck there and need to make a new save file?

Also 2 questions:
1.) Where can find I the creature in the gallery right under the kobolds?
2.) Is there a scene in the royal bath or is that not implemented yet?

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Yeha, B sucks. if they just sell these others in a some sort of art pack though, I'd cough up the cash.
It does suck. I want to see that booty. This is one of those reasons I don't do patreon in general, you pay up to support the creator which is GREAT and they deserve the $$$ for such a great game, but in the end the globule masses get to decide the content and your vote becomes irrelevant because it gets drowned out by everyone else, regardless if you are supporting or not. Hope they release A and C as just solo images at least even if it doesn't go in the game.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
but in the end the globule masses get to decide the content and your vote becomes irrelevant because it gets drowned out by everyone else,
That's just democracy in action. Why should your vote have more weight that anyone else's?

fixion

May 29, 2020
That's just democracy in action. Why should your vote have more weight that anyone else's?
It shouldn't, obviously. I do agree with that your personal preference doesn't end up making a difference, therefore not feeling encouraged enough to support creators in general. Releasing the other polls as Patreon-only content also opens the door to more supporters on the platform. It's someting that should be considered at the very least.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes