4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Any guide for the content ? I'm completely lost, game looks just a bunch of the same forest kind screen

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Well here is my most up to date saves for this game, also be warned I changed the controls on controller because I prefered the dodge and gun buttons to be swapped outside of that everything is done, also a cool little bug, if you did everything else before going into the rainbow bs and get the jump upgrade from there you end up w/ a triple jump. Kinda cool. Anyways save file location is in:
User/AppData/Local/Kincrad_Prototype

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Where is the guys friend? can someone send a screenshot plz

Leave the town, in the room right outside the town take the upper path, the room after that drop down into the hole and you should see 4 enemies and the "friend" kill all 4 kobolds and then interact w/ the friend, now just go back to the town and watch the cutscenes and then you are good. Flight instructor man will let you sex after you talk to him once you are done inside the building up there.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
This is a very well made little indie game, just wish there was some sort of sex system in this that would make it mean something to get into sexual situations be it negative effects or not. But i really like the artstyle and the music is very well done!

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
This is a very well made little indie game, just wish there was some sort of sex system in this that would make it mean something to get into sexual situations be it negative effects or not. But i really like the artstyle and the music is very well done!
Thank you! :)

Canonically it has a meaning, since she is exploring new worlds and cultures and writing down her experiences with these people. For some games, making the sex have meaning mechanically makes sense, like Tower of Succubus, but in this game I felt that it's enough if it fits the character and story.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you! :)

Canonically it has a meaning, since she is exploring new worlds and cultures and writing down her experiences with these people. For some games, making the sex have meaning mechanically makes sense, like Tower of Succubus, but in this game I felt that it's enough if it fits the character and story.
While you here, does it feel odd to you that the friendly tribe waves a red flag even though the opposite tribe wears red attire (red arm band and red loincloth) and considered them as an enemy

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Leave the town, in the room right outside the town take the upper path, the room after that drop down into the hole and you should see 4 enemies and the "friend" kill all 4 kobolds and then interact w/ the friend, now just go back to the town and watch the cutscenes and then you are good. Flight instructor man will let you sex after you talk to him once you are done inside the building up there.
can u send screenshot plz? ty

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How I can heal myself?
The game tells me, I should press HEAL but I don't find any button for heal...
The Controls and HOWTOPLAY.txt aren't a help.

Gregnurk

Dec 9, 2018
Press F to heal, you need to have sufficent energy in the blue bar below your health. She does a little roll when she heals

Reactions: SirDregan
Apr 14, 2019
Not quite sure why but when i open the game and receive the "Warning you must be +18 to play this game" and i press (A) it auto closes every time and i can assure y'all im over 18...i think?

Edit: K i figured it out. I swapped key bindings in an older version of the game and deleted said version then reinstalled to newest version and forgot i swapped them...

Last edited:

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
First of all, hitting enemies re-fills your blue bar. Hit F to heal which uses up the blue bar.

Now, to the guy asking where the person is needing rescued:

First you go to the Sky cheif guy. He is in the village at the top floor, upper-right. Talk to him with E. The kidnapped guy will not appear otherwise.

Sky People Chief.jpg

Then you rescue the kidnapped guy back in the forest. He is below on the right, while 4 enemies are in the water guarding him.

Location of Missing Guy.jpg

Then you can go back to the Sky captain for the H scene. And then also to the Queen in the upper left of the village, and she lets you into a 'rift' in the space-time continuum where you gain a bunch of new skills and better HP bar (which seem like they should be used against the wolf-man waaay over on the right of the forest, past the rescued guy, because I sure can't beat the wolf-man with base HP, can't even get him to half HP). Then, still inside the rift, you will get to this part where you hold E to use a grappling hook. You can hold up and down to extend the grappling hook and swing around with the arrows to jump further. Then you give up after 5 solid minutes of trying to get past this part because it was the most god-awful over the top challenging thing in any video GAME ARGLBHELFJEILJ. Okay, sorry, little bit frustrated about why this was made so difficult to escape this room.

Timing is Tricky when Holding E.jpg

Two suggestions I have.

1) Change this room completely to make it at least 200% easier. As I said, eventually I just gave up, because I literally cannot beat it.

2) Instead of the LARGE pop-up screen (Press Interact to Talk to people), for stuff like villagers, elevator, and the dash-button (D by the way), just have a small E or a D pop up near them, JUST LIKE the save machine has an Up arrow popup. Maybe you made it that way because people can change the key configuration, I guess that makes sense. All I know is that I died several times in the rift because I didn't realize that I had to first get the bubble-button to gain the dash ability, and then hit D to dash. I am standing on the left hitting every key on my keyboard, going "Dash button, I didn't know I had a dash button... maybe I will dash automatically when I hit that bubble-button thing?" *splat*

EDIT: If anyone was having problems like me on the grappling hook, don't jump when you release the hook. Just hold E, swing, then release E. You get better distance and 'save' your jump for later. For some reason I thought jumping at the 'dismount' was necessary, but it was working against me.

Last edited:

kuzazi123

May 3, 2020
Found the guy with a rough path on map. View attachment 765765
First of all, hitting enemies re-fills your blue bar. Hit F to heal which uses up the blue bar.

First you go to the Sky cheif guy. He is in the village at the top floor, upper-right. Talk to him with E. The kidnapped guy will not appear otherwise.

View attachment 765775

Then you rescue the kidnapped guy back in the forest. He is below on the right, while 4 enemies are in the water guarding him.

View attachment 765776

Then you can go back to the Sky captain for the H scene. And then also to the Queen in the upper left of the village, and she lets you into a 'rift' in the space-time continuum where you gain a bunch of new skills and better HP bar (which seem like they should be used against the wolf-man waaay over on the right of the forest, past the rescued guy, because I sure can't beat the wolf-man with base HP, can't even get him to half HP). Then, still inside the rift, you will get to this part where you hold E to use a grappling hook. You can hold up and down to extend the grappling hook and swing around with the arrows to jump further. Then you give up after 5 solid minutes of trying to get past this part because it was the most god-awful over the top challenging thing in any video GAME ARGLBHELFJEILJ. Okay, sorry, little bit frustrated about why this was made so difficult to escape this room.

View attachment 765779

Two suggestions I have.

1) Change this room completely to make it at least 200% easier. As I said, eventually I just gave up, because I literally cannot beat it.

2) Instead of the LARGE pop-up screen (Press Interact to Talk to people), for stuff like villagers, elevator, and the dash-button (D by the way), just have a small E or a D pop up near them, JUST LIKE the save machine has an Up arrow popup. Maybe you made it that way because people can change the key configuration, I guess that makes sense. All I know is that I died several times in the rift because I didn't realize that I had to first get the bubble-button to gain the dash ability, and then hit D to dash. I am standing on the left hitting every key on my keyboard, going "Dash button, I didn't know I had a dash button... maybe I will dash automatically when I hit that bubble-button thing?" *splat*
ty u guys so much
but i defeated black wolf with 4 bar hp tried so many time haha
1596982925339.png
and how can i beat this?
or how to change it just like 1)

Last edited:

xBlaBlaBlax

Jul 19, 2017

View attachment 765775

View attachment 765776

View attachment 765779

Two suggestions I have.

I finally made it past that bit once i realized that you can still do mid air dodges/dashes.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Old full save broke, niiiiiice:mad:
Getting this too. Loaded up the previous version and moved to a different save point. Still broken, but different. Basically it loads a map with no protagonist and two enemies (a lizard and a red shelled beatle). The area the first time looked different than the area the second time.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Getting this too. Loaded up the previous version and moved to a different save point. Still broken, but different. Basically it loads a map with no protagonist and two enemies (a lizard and a red shelled beatle). The area the first time looked different than the area the second time.
High likely because the save data from the old version is literally outdated bwcause of the new additions. You need to replay

Reactions: coolmandark

MerguezNight

Jul 11, 2017
Is there a scene after completing the challenge room, or is it WIP ? The chief tell me to use her private baths but nothing happens

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes