4.60 star(s) 26 Votes
May 23, 2018
Alright I found out from last time that Anonfiles doesn't work in the UK unless you have a VPN, hence why I couldn't download, so is there any amazingly wonderful person that could reupload it? Nopy.to works great!

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Alright I found out from last time that Anonfiles doesn't work in the UK unless you have a VPN, hence why I couldn't download, so is there any amazingly wonderful person that could reupload it? Nopy.to works great!

Hang in there!
I reported my former post, and there should be proper alternative download links for you soon. :)

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
Great update, the Gekko was a nice addition. Though I wonder if like the threesome animation with the Kobolds, will the Sabertooths get something similar? I can imagine a little DP action if 2 of them got a hold of the MC hehehe

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
sooo not sure if anyone else has asked this, but how do you edit script in cheat engine? trying to make the instant submit cheat mapped to a key
sorry for late reply and maybe it was already told, but you can assign hotkeys to toggles in Cheat Engine by right clicking it and selecting "Set Hotkey"

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
1622319023884.png
I know I'm a cheater but what tf have I done when I was playing the last update...

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
I know I'm a cheater but what tf have I done when I was playing the last update...
yeah, I was surprised by that too, it seems that it simply gets set to how much energy you had, which on previous version maxed out at 49.

Speaking of cheating: I just updated the cheat table (got surprised that old health value keys still work). Although I didn't implement blaster changes yet, so expect another update within next few days

Reactions: Stuffie

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
They reworked the energy system with this update (see "What's changed?" in the new update post), maybe that confuses Cheat Engine now?

EDIT: Ah nevermind, sounds like you noticed that, TAI. ^^

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
so i'm pretty sure i have all the upgrades but in the new update the heal and the gun aren't working. do i need a new save?

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1 spearman is unfair
2 i cant attacking a slingshot pellet to throws them back
3 energy refill now is worst , older way is better
4 opportunity for more Kobold animations based on their different types

Reactions: dragonsix6969

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
1. Geckos must be envy of that invisibility tech demonstrated by spearman here (if you struggle free while spearman drops his spear he will turn invisible until his next attack)
2. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like spearman's telegraphing should be a bit longer (although I also might be experiencing worsened reaction time due to bad night sleep)
3. Is spearman's extraordinary perception intentional? It seems like no other lizardfolk reacts to kincaid being behind them
The Adventures of Kincaid 30-May-21 12_28_26.png

Last edited:

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
BTW, easy way to boot old save in new version is to use my cheat engine thing, and set MaxEnergyPoints to 2;)

UPD: infinite energy pellets update is ready

Last edited:

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This is probably my favorite lewd platformer/metroidvania i've come across yet, i kinda wanna hold off on playing the builds in favor for the final version, feels like i'm spoiling things for myself by playing these incremental updates, that said i will have a hard time staying away when the new world drops, suppose i could try to stick to major updates.

Apr 7, 2019
I really like the game so far but the keyboard controls are a bit too responsive for my taste which makes precise jumping quite hard sometimes. Also the game won't recognize my steam controller :confused:.

Also how do I unclog the pipe in the kobold village?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes