4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Sixie

GFX Designer
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
yeah, I was surprised by that too, it seems that it simply gets set to how much energy you had, which on previous version maxed out at 49.

Speaking of cheating: I just updated the cheat table (got surprised that old health value keys still work). Although I didn't implement blaster changes yet, so expect another update within next few days
I was just messing around with the values

abominationtheguy

Aug 13, 2018
how do i install this gallery save? i dont have an app or local data folder for this game so i simply replaced the origional game opitions file with the new unlock version but the scenes besides kobold and kobold threesome are locked. what gives?

abominationtheguy

Aug 13, 2018
full gallery save for latest update
drop in AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3
how do i install this gallery save? i dont have an app or local data folder for this game so i simply replaced the origional game opitions file with the new unlock version but the scenes besides kobold and kobold threesome are locked. what gives?

Oct 3, 2020
If you type '%appdata%' (without quotes) into your windows search bar you should be able to find your way to your local folder. For me, it takes me to AppData/Roaming, but you can navigate back to AppData and then to local from there. From local, you can find the Kincaid_2_3 folder and place the file into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuffie

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Im also pretty sure I remember hearing he was going to be a boss still but become a hard regular enemy in a later jungle level

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Everything being handdraw, they would have to redo every sprite with those different outfit. Not sure they will, but we can still hope, once the game's done.

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know where the lost lizard is? It says that in the jungle but I check everything and I can't find anything, can someone tell me where it is on the map?

lonelywolfy

Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone know where the lost lizard is? It says that in the jungle but I check everything and I can't find anything, can someone tell me where it is on the map?
you've played the last version ? With the cutescene, now, it's impossible to miss him x)
Exit the town, then go up the first ladder and go to the next screen, you should see him.

bulletslip101

Sep 16, 2020
Because the camera locks to the centre in the tiger arena, if you get grabbed the zoom in does so to the centre. This means the action can be off camera and you're just kinda sitting there for a bit.

Hopefully they already know or see this. <3

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
about the music of the game,the creator going to upload the game with the ost?.

original sound track

because i like the music of the game,the boss theme sound very cool,is like something japanese boss fight,who knowns if we can visit a oriental asian level with some ninjas or yokai demons from some mythology like kitsunes and tanukis etc...

and a factory level is good too,i like to see kincaid getting shocked by something electric hazard like some funny sprites of her where we can see her sometimes clothed,naked and her skeleton like fast sprites of her,probably her colors being inverted while in that cartoonish shocking animation like in mugen fighters characters.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes