4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 28 - CG & SFX + Getting Our Second Jab!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

We’re also getting our second vaccination tomorrow! It will be a different vaccine from the first one and my doctor said the side effects might be even worse than the first time. Hopefully we will be spared, but in case it does hit us, productivity might take a dip this coming week.
It happened to me, but with the same vaccine. While the first shot just made my upper arm hurt for a few hours, the second injection caused me to get a fever and headache, like having the flu, about ten hours after the injection. It only lasted for the following ~30 hours, but I did feel sick and my Saturday was ruined. :X

Hope the two of you will be fine though!

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
ohh chinese dress,i love it,is probably we can have a chinatown or japanese level?,like fortune night of freedom planet or some japanese village where kincaid change her clothes with a purple kipao/chinese dress like the same color of her current clothes?,with the change of clothes can make kincaid different moves than her classic clothes like she using martial arts and using some weapons like poles and throwing some kunai and ninja stars where she climb on it when they are attached on the walls so she can go on some platform where she can't get it with normal jump,something like in the game of maui mallard in cold shadow,in that game the character have two different styles,looks the first level and next look the 2nd level of that game,in the first he using some range attacks with his guns while in the 2nd stage he using a melee weapon and others abilities to get pass these levels.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
You guys are definitely on a roll with good momentum, so I don’t want to set any unrealistic standards, but the possibility of different outfits in the future would always be fun. Of course, this basically means doubling the amount of pixel work, which would likely be asking too much of a smaller development team, but if you think you could rock the idea of a cool new outfit idea, I think that could be a potentially fun endeavor further down the line. Keep up the good work Cookie!

May 24, 2021
I still have some question on how to heal...after the update the green thingy just goes full and then empty again, and pressing the heal key doesn't work anymore.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
if i had 2000 patrons i don't think i would care that much either considering it's gonna be shared somewhere may as well be here that and cookie is probably the sanest patreon dev to pop up or at least sane enough in my opinion to back him without worrying about a sudden disappearance this thread is one of the reasons i threw money at them.

but that's just me. keep up the good work cookie!

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
im surprised there's people posting the patreon build here when the creator itself is in this threat lol
Even though nobody wants to read this:
If Cookie asked me to stop sharing the Patreon builds and/or updates here, I would do so.

I don't really think much about why he and Null are cool with me posting the goods here. As long as they are cool with me doing it, all is well. :3

I think Wolfarren makes a good point though: Eventually, someone will somewhere share the Patreon builds/updates with the public. Plus, so far, on Patreon there were only comments on the new build with either praise or suggestions for future content of the game, while Fuckknows22 shared a screenshot showing a bug in this thread, which I imagine is very helpful for Cookie and Null to iron out any problems with the game.
Even if someone here experiences problems in the game and shares these problems or any suggestions regarding the game in this thread, while not being a Patreon, it helps them improve their game for basically everybody.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Even though nobody wants to read this:
If Cookie asked me to stop sharing the Patreon builds and/or updates here, I would do so.

I don't really think much about why he and Null are cool with me posting the goods here. As long as they are cool with me doing it, all is well. :3

I think Wolfarren makes a good point though: Eventually, someone will somewhere share the Patreon builds/updates with the public. Plus, so far, on Patreon there were only comments on the new build with either praise or suggestions for future content of the game, while Fuckknows22 shared a screenshot showing a bug in this thread, which I imagine is very helpful for Cookie and Null to iron out any problems with the game.
Even if someone here experiences problems in the game and shares these problems or any suggestions regarding the game in this thread, while not being a Patreon, it helps them improve their game for basically everybody.
I think they have specifically address this before with the same idea, that someone somewhere will be leaking the files and they are the kind of people who honestly change my mind about patreon, I used to be super against it. Like "yeah we want to be able to make money off our effort and if you really like this you can support us but we won't try and stop people from trying to pirate it because we know it will happen." Its like there was a time when I was young and still in school where people thought PC games were gonna die because file sharing got so popular and everyone thought nobody would buy games anymore. So every game had really really bad DRM but then things like Steam made buying and keeping PC games easy and now its more popular to not have invasive DRM and just make a game good that people wanna support.

Reactions: GreedRosado
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes