4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
This game continues to have the ABSOLUTE BEST art and storytelling of any cg based game I have played. The pixel art is also fantastic (Tiger remains my favorite), but wow oh wow was the scene with the gecko good. I have never been so tempted to go out and fuck another woman. The only thing that could've made it better would be sounds/animation during the "game over" screen. But oh my god this was sooooo good.

Apr 22, 2021
I'm going to buy it when it comes out. And, the comic. Probably a magnet, too.
I just fucking hate crowdfunding.
Boy I relate to that, although I joined recently, the amount of game devs that aren't doing what they promised. I mean there are some game devs that do, but just get side tracked. Or they're in some financial situation (not talking about those that get >5 monthly). But it's refreshing to see game devs that have self control, and keep their word

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Fuckknows22

Oct 28, 2020
Even though nobody wants to read this:
If Cookie asked me to stop sharing the Patreon builds and/or updates here, I would do so.

I don't really think much about why he and Null are cool with me posting the goods here. As long as they are cool with me doing it, all is well. :3

I think Wolfarren makes a good point though: Eventually, someone will somewhere share the Patreon builds/updates with the public. Plus, so far, on Patreon there were only comments on the new build with either praise or suggestions for future content of the game, while Fuckknows22 shared a screenshot showing a bug in this thread, which I imagine is very helpful for Cookie and Null to iron out any problems with the game.
Even if someone here experiences problems in the game and shares these problems or any suggestions regarding the game in this thread, while not being a Patreon, it helps them improve their game for basically everybody.
While I may not be able to support the game financially, I figure sharing any crash reports is the least that could be done.

Ignoring the lewd content, the game itself plays really well and I'd like to see it thrive.

japster

Jul 5, 2017
I think i found another bug. i should have unlocked the flight instructor screen, he invites me in the hut, i talk to him and all i get is an unresponsive black screen. It might be because i continued from an old save, i'll check by starting anew, but i thought to report it first.

Apr 22, 2021
I think i found another bug. i should have unlocked the flight instructor screen, he invites me in the hut, i talk to him and all i get is an unresponsive black screen. It might be because i continued from an old save, i'll check by starting anew, but i thought to report it first.
Still does that. Don't worry, if you spam [A] you'll get to the quality bits ;)

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
So, erm, I gather you're not supposed to go past where the wolf is just yet. Maybe there could be a sign or a rock blocking your way or something, rather than being able to fall off the stage and not get back up?

ArabelCRK

Oct 6, 2019
Great game, just wow!
I was wondering what I'm missing and how i unlock it, any suggestions?
thanks View attachment 1341966
that's the kobold threesome find a place with 2 or more kobolds and you will eventually end up having the animation while another one gets interested when interacting with the first one, it will get excited and run towards Kincaid and the kobold leading to the threesome animation

Reactions: uselessman

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Hiya! Thank you for the kind words <3 The black screen in the sky scout teacher scene will be addressed soon as well. As far as the healing goes, some old save files seem to have that issue. I couldn't really figure out why. But it's pretty evident we need to overhaul the save system as a whole. Currently the data is bound to IDs gamemaker gives the objects. But ever since 2.3 (or something), those IDs sometimes just get changed. It's really frustrating because it means we have to give the objects their IDs manually.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
2021.08 Hotfix

Fixed
  • Fixed: Game crashes in some cases when you hit a "respawn hazard"
  • Fixed: You can jump out of the level if you go back to the wolf's encounter room
  • Fixed: Black screen at the start of the flight instructor scene (dialogue invisible) (japster enjoy the scene :3)

Grab it !

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Last edited:

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Ever since the previous version, I've been suffering lags. The game got very laggy everywhere, not just the underwater segment. Is there a fix to this? I'm playing on windowed mode at 3x screen size.

Apr 22, 2021
Ever since the previous version, I've been suffering lags. The game got very laggy everywhere, not just the underwater segment. Is there a fix to this? I'm playing on windowed mode at 3x screen size.
As a temp fix try sticking to fullscreen, tinker with the screen size that makes your eyes not strain. It doesn't lag for me when I play this so really you need to mess the settings (I play fullscreen). I wish you good luck

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
We haven't really changed anything graphics wise. I can only imagine something with GameMaker itself changed, since there have been a few updates. I'll see if anyone else is experiencing this. A game at this graphics fidelity shouldn't lag even on most older computers. Thanks for bringing it up!

Reactions: Stuffie

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
For what it's worth, my laptop runs it fine, and it's only just this side of a toaster. I'd almost wonder if something else was taking up all the resources?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
As a temp fix try sticking to fullscreen, tinker with the screen size that makes your eyes not strain. It doesn't lag for me when I play this so really you need to mess the settings (I play fullscreen). I wish you good luck
We haven't really changed anything graphics wise. I can only imagine something with GameMaker itself changed, since there have been a few updates. I'll see if anyone else is experiencing this. A game at this graphics fidelity shouldn't lag even on most older computers. Thanks for bringing it up!
For what it's worth, my laptop runs it fine, and it's only just this side of a toaster. I'd almost wonder if something else was taking up all the resources?
So I messed around a bit, and interestingly enough, it works perfectly fine on my laptop screen, but slows down immensely on the second monitor connected to the laptop.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 31 - New Build Out, New CG Set + A Shout Out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

The backgrounds/environment of the next level look absolutely beautiful. Very mysterious and "moody", if that makes any sense. :)

Also, how can a furry be a Warhammer 40k-fan, if they would be considered a heretic by the Emperor? :unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes