4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
I would say the highlights are the nice CGs, animations and the beautiful environment.
I really enjoyed the gameplay when I played it last. I think we can all agree that it's going to be a good game overall.

I'm probably going to hold off on playing more until It's finished or close to it, then pick it up on Steam.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Sorry for late update, new version is now up.
PS unlike the latest version of kincaid, my cheat requires CPU to support SSE extension (that's something you shouldn't really worry about, because your PC would need to be at least of legal age to not support it (FYI AMD Athlon XP and Intel Pemtium III seem to be first processors to support SSE))
PPS I suppose devs of the game/GMS changed some compilation settings in 2021.08, because game was using SSE before... I suppose there might be a veeeery minor performance degradaton in 2021.08 because of that though

Last edited:
Reactions: Arquilles999

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Weekly Roundup - Week 32 - New Public Demo is Out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

First of all, I'm into x-ray vision, so woohoo for that!

Second, I have a kink for cervix penetration, which you were planning to showcase in the werewolf CG. It didn't happen in the end, probably due to supporter's feedback. I don't complain, but I just wanted to let you know there are fans out there (maybe me!?) who are into this kink. In real life, it would be very painful, yes - but come on, this is a video game.
Once you finished Kincaid with a v1.0 release, maybe there could be additional CG for kinks selectable in the settings? Just throwing it out there, and no rush.

Third, regarding the stories in readable PDF format: I personally think that the CG+text work perfectly when combined with the actual gameplay. Opening and reading a PDF of the situation wouldn't feel "authentic", if you know what I mean. Just my opinion though - someone else in this thread praised the gecko story as absolutely amazing, so maybe there is a need for that.

Anyway, thank you both for your continued hard work! Give your bunny a big old smooch as a reward, and good luck for the future! ^^

Last edited:

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Is there was a way to re-fight the Werewolf without having to start a new save and make a save right before his fight?

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Is there was a way to re-fight the Werewolf without having to start a new save and make a save right before his fight?
This has been requested a lot ^^ In the public demo you already. I will also addit to the next Patreon version.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
First of all, I'm into x-ray vision, so woohoo for that!

Second, I have a kink for cervix penetration, which you were planning to showcase in the werewolf CG. It didn't happen in the end, probably due to supporter's feedback. I don't complain, but I just wanted to let you know there are fans out there (maybe me!?) who are into this kink. In real life, it would be very painful, yes - but come on, this is a video game.
Once you finished Kincaid with a v1.0 release, maybe there could be additional CG for kinks selectable in the settings? Just throwing it out there, and no rush.

Third, regarding the stories in readable PDF format: I personally think that the CG+text work perfectly when combined with the actual gameplay. Opening and reading a PDF of the situation wouldn't feel "authentic", if you know what I mean. Just my opinion though - someone else in this thread praised the gecko story as absolutely amazing, so maybe there is a need for that.

Anyway, thank you both for your continued hard work! Give your bunny a big old smooch as a reward, and good luck for the future! ^^
Thanks for the notes. Cheers!

Reactions: Stuffie

Heyndalf

Oct 1, 2019
Playing the latest build and don't know how to get the Wolf boss fight. Already in designated area but it just doesn't spawn.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
We still run polls when the opportunity comes up. It depends on if I have ideas that I think would be good for it. Some scenes or animations I already know exactly what I want to do, so I just do what I think is best. ^^
I hope you add all the threesome and spy mission sketches, there were more sketches. ( i mean complete it)

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Playing the latest build and don't know how to get the Wolf boss fight. Already in designated area but it just doesn't spawn.
Then you're playing from a save where you have defeated him. In the next iteration I'll make it so he respawns. If you just want to fight him, this is already in the updated public demo.

frzkr98

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys I need a little bit help, I am just thinking about that maybe I maxed out this update and I guess there is only one place where I was not yet.
I think there is the final boss and I want to ask, the boss is available or not yet.
"I have dash, double jump, and fire ball shoot."
on the picture the northest red room.

Arquilles999

Jan 29, 2021
Hi guys I need a little bit help, I am just thinking about that maybe I maxed out this update and I guess there is only one place where I was not yet.
I think there is the final boss and I want to ask, the boss is available or not yet.
"I have dash, double jump, and fire ball shoot."
on the picture the northest red room.
the red room to the north is the end of the demo.

Reactions: frzkr98
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes