4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
But no, currently there is no way to actually fix the problem; I strongly suspect some sort of slime-related boss to be involved eventually, given what you find when you investigate the pipe in the house with the spikey pit.

Technature

Feb 18, 2018
I can't for the life of me find the Gecko girl, and I've been combing the game for a half an hour.

Anyone want to post the location on the map?

Or a save file?

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
I can't for the life of me find the Gecko girl, and I've been combing the game for a half an hour.

Anyone want to post the location on the map?

Or a save file?
You need to take the elevator in the village down to the other area that has no map.
Then you need to go to the left and should run into a Gecko girl 1 or 2 screens later if I remember correctly.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
You need to take the elevator in the village down to the other area that has no map.
Then you need to go to the left and should run into a Gecko girl 1 or 2 screens later if I remember correctly.
There's also one in the Temple, near the bottom of that tall room that you climb up after that long drop to where the wolf boss used to be.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
How do you get the Gecko Game over? do you just continuously lose to her over and over or is there some specific requirement?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
for curiosity,¿i can fix the tubes in the village?,it's looks like there is a slime stuck in the pipes or something,probably if kincaid is shrinked to get inside the tubes we can have a fun sewer/pipes level for it but we need a magician lizard to cast something to kincaid to shrink her to enter the tubes to free it.

Reactions: frzkr98

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Tried running it on Linux with wine. For some reason, the game is upside down. Figuring this might be wine's fault, I've looked around the internet for similar problems and voilá, turns out proprietary nvidia drivers are the most probable cause. Fuck nvidia.
I don't suppose there's any way to make the game run with software rendering?

huidoboro

May 20, 2020
Runs properly on wine 6.16, gtx1050 nvidia. Arch Linux. You have tried a clean prefix? If no, delete ~/.wine or make new folder and type 'export WINEPREFIX=/path/to/folder' then 'wine kincaid.exe'.
I dont need this any more but in past versions of kincaid, virtual desktop helped. Type 'winecfg' after that export variable and check the virtual dektop on graphics tab.

Flip window is funny solution (i dont know how to do this) but if it is nvidia or wine problem then he will have more issues after. Sorry for the english but hope it helps!!

Edit: For window flip, open nvidia-settings, in 'X Server Display Configuration' there is Orientation and Rotation of screen. But you will have inverted mouse!

Reactions: Stuffie
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes