4.60 star(s) 27 Votes

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Is there a save file that let's us get to the new area? I really hate having to start all over again just to see one scene.
I hope we get a teleporter of some kind because the back tracking and the slog of getting around the map is bad.
Really really need a way to fast travel if the map is as big as it is. -_-
Edit: Oh and F to heal isn't working for some reason. I keep getting merced by bosses and cannot heal even with multiple orbs.

Last edited:

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Someone mind sending their gallery save? Long story short, got lazy since my last save was right before the boss, thought I could use the old gallery unlock, and ended up losing most of what I had.

Apr 12, 2020
Dump it in the kincaid_2_3 folder
You will have to beat two wisps and a bear to see the full scene with speech or just view the gallery
Also is it just me or did the werewolf boss get super nerfed?
Some minor bug-ness since the save was carried over from last version when coming back out of the temple I triggered both "a pathway has opened" and "village intro" cutscenes even though they had already been seen on that save before, guess cutscenes all respawned and the shoot power up was available again even though I already had it so power ups respawned too.

Mizurin

Oct 29, 2017
In case anyone wanted to know, the last picture (of the current build) is unlocked in the gallery by defeating a bear and then pressing E next to it to start the scene. (bears are in the teleportation rift in the palace)

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Im kinda new to CE, but do the tables from the link work in this version. I get them opened up and check one or two (like always max health) and nothing happens. I even watch the hp value ones and it's ?? all the time even though I take damage so it should have picked it up.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
can he make the tutorial for glitchcaid any fucking harder? i do not know what to do to get to the 2nd rope. it says the hookshot reset's the double jump but it does not. you can only do one jump after letting go of the rope or hookshotting

samozaplon

Feb 12, 2021
Jump then use hookshoot then dash, hookshoot again another double jump and you re done with easiest part of the glitchcaid. Get good and practise! And have fun with ramp glide !

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿the werewolf is truly a ''werewolf'' or just a simple anthropomorphic wolf?,because... if he is a werewolf,probably we can have a wolf/kobold or wolf/bear in these place,¿or there are humans in this game too to have werewolf in the game?.

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
Dump it in the kincaid_2_3 folder
You will have to beat two wisps and a bear to see the full scene with speech or just view the gallery
Also is it just me or did the werewolf boss get super nerfed?
Some minor bug-ness since the save was carried over from last version when coming back out of the temple I triggered both "a pathway has opened" and "village intro" cutscenes even though they had already been seen on that save before, guess cutscenes all respawned and the shoot power up was available again even though I already had it so power ups respawned too.
thank you amgio

9KDCKS

Mar 30, 2022
can he make the tutorial for glitchcaid any fucking harder? i do not know what to do to get to the 2nd rope. it says the hookshot reset's the double jump but it does not. you can only do one jump after letting go of the rope or hookshotting
Shooting resets gravity, so you can dash after shooting in mid-air, then jump.

4.60 star(s) 27 Votes