4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
cookiedraggy,stuffie,¿what is the story of this game again?,i get lost of what happened before,i see in some images of yours there are some bear using the same clothes of kincaid,¿bearcaid is it?,like... she or him... ¿know about her from some long time or just one being a fan about her?.
I haven't revealed a whole lot of the story just yet, we're adding more in the overhaul version we're working on right now. The last few releases did have some cutscenes, tho.

I should also mention that the demo is going to focus on the jungle planet, but there will be a bit of gameplay before she reaches it. It'll serve as both a short tutorial to the game as well as establish some of the background story and characters. ^w^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stuffie

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Another thing I want to clear up is the whole dom/sub thing. I'm not saying that going forward Kinny will be dom only in all those situations. We're still going with what feels best for the given pairing and what our ideas for them are. I used "Domcaid" because giving Kinny weird names is kind of a meme in our community, it has no deeper implications for how we'll design the sex acts in general, other than having more options for the dynamics.
I'm not sure that's the whole issue people are having either. There might be some that only want sub poses, but I think there are also some mourning the loss of the corruption aspect as well. In the old way, kin obviously enjoyed sex with the enemies, but was focused on her mission and losing was more submitting to the pleasure and abandoning the mission(temporarily at least). Whereas in the new method there's no risk of that anymore.

So you're getting hit with a double whammy here.

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I'm not sure that's the whole issue people are having either. There might be some that only want sub poses, but I think there are also some mourning the loss of the corruption aspect as well. In the old way, kin obviously enjoyed sex with the enemies, but was focused on her mission and losing was more submitting to the pleasure and abandoning the mission(temporarily at least). Whereas in the new method there's no risk of that anymore.

So you're getting hit with a double whammy here.
Yes, in that paragraph I only talked about the whole "Domcaid" terminology that I used. It was just something I wanted to clear up in addition to the rest, because I saw the term being discussed a couple of times in the thread.

I addressed the step away from the old way of getting grappled as a kink and not just purely a mechanic in the first part of my post.

64grills

Nov 9, 2019
i was playing this game ever since it was barely releasing, and if not in the most legal way, still. Unable to support it nowadays, i was grinding for hours on no end, trying to get all the scenes and complete the game altogether. Kincaid was one of the games i clearly enjoyed because even if i lost, i was rewarded in a pleasurable way. Now, its disappointing my journey will end there, as with the recent mechanic changes, it honestly doesn't interest me no more. Thanks cookie for making this, but I'm not counting on any reverts further down the road, so this will be a goodbye.

needlesskane

Nov 10, 2020
i was playing this game ever since it was barely releasing, and if not in the most legal way, still. Unable to support it nowadays, i was grinding for hours on no end, trying to get all the scenes and complete the game altogether. Kincaid was one of the games i clearly enjoyed because even if i lost, i was rewarded in a pleasurable way. Now, its disappointing my journey will end there, as with the recent mechanic changes, it honestly doesn't interest me no more. Thanks cookie for making this, but I'm not counting on any reverts further down the road, so this will be a goodbye.
Same, I supported the game on patreon, not much, though. I would probably still pick it up on discount but not really interested in the game much anymore. EDIT: Although, its still a better game than 95% of the other games here.

DemonWild

Mar 31, 2022
Guys, The game hasn't been released yet initially has a lot to change, and even if it doesn't change, there must be someone who can "Mod" to put Sub and Dom as options.

Don't get angry with the creator because of this.

at some point someone comes along with a mod to add these options, so take it easy

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Honestly if this game doesn't give me an option to turn on sex on defeat im not play it again.. Please please bring the defeat stuff back...

EDIT:
Well just had atalk with them in the discord, so... Sorry guys, the dom thing will stay, and like the defeat sex i will see myself out. Was nice while it lasted, good luck on the dev, and stuff ;3
BUT i may try modding the game to have defeat sex
and that means they lied to people when they said its only temporary thing, what i think happened was they were afraid of feminist patreon since they are bitching about rape stuff, this game was not even rape imo, it was just submissive sex
but yeah... it was mistake to support them from the beginning, i have regrets

at least i got my SS account which makes me very happy about leaving idiotic Patreon behind, i remember they tried to shift the blame on bankers saying they forced them to do it... well i dont know if they did it or not (doubt they did) as i know how woke people operate and dont care about profit as long as they send the message out even if nobody will like it but it doesnt change the fact that Patreon became unreliable and limiting creators with their rules, especially feminism is being forced out

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2017
and that means they lied to people when they said its only temporary thing, what i think happened was they were afraid of feminist discord since they are bitching about rape stuff, this game was not even rape imo, it was just submissive sex
but yeah... it was mistake to support them from the beginning, i have regrets

at least i got my SS account which makes me very happy about leaving idiotic Patreon behind, i remember they tried to shift the blame on bankers saying they forced them to do it... well i dont know if they did it or not (doubt they did) as i know how woke people operate and dont care about profit as long as they send the message out even if nobody will like it but it doesnt change the fact that Patreon became unreliable and limiting creators with their rules, especially feminism is being forced out
Real talk, the change is fine. I would prefer if cookie just put their foot down and went "no fuck you this is what we're doing" but people are gonna bitch regardless so whatever. Don't like it don't play it, there's a billion other action platformers with defeat sex mechanics. Ups to cookie for deciding to make this change, I would personally like it if they actually integrated it into the gameplay loop rather than just being an optional thing, but I'm not a dev so I won't weigh in on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
it’s even funnier when they say, like, didn't play it’s not for you to judge, these stupid terms were coined to justify bad games, so there are no good products now, do not make yourself idols.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Dude, you need to calm down, you're taking out something that was explained to you by an fellow 18+ player that actually happens to be correct since Cookie Draggy could potentially make the "submissive Kincaid/dominant Kincaid" an option based feature much like some single-player games that give you freedom of choice of what content, style, or so on that you want. jumping the gun and assuming that the developer decided to make an "temporary feature" permanent in your eyes isn't what is being told by the developer themselves, Cookie Draggy is probably letting some people try Dominant Kincaid and they might actually make an option in the settings to allow the player to decide if Kincaid starts the sex animations or allow the enemies to do their start up animation of it first as the usual "struggle to not get lewded" interaction that was present an few to some builds ago.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Dude, you need to calm down, you're taking out something that was explained to you by an fellow 18+ player that actually happens to be correct since Cookie Draggy could potentially make the "submissive Kincaid/dominant Kincaid" an option based feature much like some single-player games that give you freedom of choice of what content, style, or so on that you want. jumping the gun and assuming that the developer decided to make an "temporary feature" permanent in your eyes isn't what is being told by the developer themselves, Cookie Draggy is probably letting some people try Dominant Kincaid and they might actually make an option in the settings to allow the player to decide if Kincaid starts the sex animations or allow the enemies to do their start up animation of it first as the usual "struggle to not get lewded" interaction that was present an few to some builds ago.
im not looking for what can be potentially made, i want dev to be clear and upfront and not have some half expectations and then regrets because something wasnt been made, you want me to support them no matter what while being in the dark? sorry i can give them some bucks for what they have done if i liked it and then support them for the stuff they say they gonna make in the future
if they do both options then good until then im out, im not even angry on the devs i was upset because the idiot above called me a bitch with that stupid image of his, peace out

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
On a more positive note, the game is making big progress!
Big ups to Null and Cookie for staying in boards/forums like this and listening to their players!
Can't wait to see more and more content be made for this game
Thats fantastic to hear

Oct 5, 2017
thats true they will do as they see fit they can go woke for all i care
but i can and will say if i am dissatisfied with something i dont like, no ammount of blind idiots will stop me from speaking my mind
and i will tell you same as you told me - dont like it dont read it
I mean sure by all rights speak your mind, but don't act all pissy when someone else speaks their mind to call you a fuckin nerd

nerd

you're engaging in some absolutely maidenless behavior anon, consider touching grass

On an unrelated note, I finally got the free time to play the latest build of the game - this is probably the best the game has felt to play. The change to remove the stun and defeat-based sex makes combat more fluid and much more engaging than before, and any change that makes gameplay better is good in my book.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes