Kind of a lurker for a while now, just wanted to say thanks

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I've been lurking here for a decent amount of time before even making an account, I think some people in here are amazing for how much effort they put in and never ask for anything in return. From actually good visual modding tutorials for noobs (still wish I could do actual SFM one day), random VN's to troubleshooting broken mods, there are so many good resources posted here. I'd like to express my appreciation towards ever single one of them, in fact, but then my account would probably be immediately flagged.

Would have loved to have some good, resourceful contributions, just a rando with an obsession for good sound and music, among other things (I have to admit I've spent unhealthy amounts of time looking into clean sound and gear), there's too much trash out there that I wanted to avoid so I had to research into it. Technology and hardware can be scary sometimes, but fascinating, nevertheless.

With that in mind, I mostly wanted to express my gratitude. Kudos to you folks for letting us enjoy things without resorting to gatekeeping!