VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
No rush, but any rough estimates on possible release?
A rough release date, really rough, so rough you'd think your local sex dungeon was a soft play area, is... the end of the month*. Or thereabouts. A few weeks. That's my hope.
But you have to put that in context in that my hope is always to release as soon as I can. I'm ashamed of my staying power.

*Any attempt to use this against me in a court of law, or as a cudgel to demand free stuff sooner, will be met with a stern glare (and a little bit of my heart dies).

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ch3_Promo2.png

From my Patreon:

Whisper it. I'm aiming to get Chapter 4 to you in a few weeks. Maybe even, possibly, by the end of the month.

This all depends on work and life stuff of course, but here's hoping.

I can't say too much about the wonderful (and some really terrible) things that happen in this chapter, but you'll briefly stumble across the main antagonist. A stumble that'll later lead to a big fall.

(chuckle)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Ha! I do. But I'm afraid the colour's being distorted with the mask and lighting effect. They're blue.

But I should stop offering red heads or green eyes in patron polls. They're romping home every time.
It's because redheads with green eyes are just that great in every aspect.

Though I much prefer slightly more unnatural colors. Like purple or red. I just love albinos with red eyes and pure white skin. Any chance for one such character to appear in something you make at one point?

Reactions: inkalicious

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Will there be other survivors that we could encounter in the future?

Just a suggestion, it'd be nice if there are other survivors we encounter, witch each having a different kink. Say this survivor is submissive, into femdom, gets easily blackmailed or into anal?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018

Just a suggestion, it'd be nice if there are other survivors we encounter, witch each having a different kink. Say this survivor is submissive, into femdom, gets easily blackmailed or into anal?
Right now there are the two redheads and you also meet one in chapter 3. Also another one has been shown a while ago. I think it's in a public post on Patreon, or you can scroll back in this thread. Additionally, there were hints in recent teasers for there being even more (though it's questionable whether you can interact with them in that way or not).
So in short, as far as I know, yes. There will be more survivors. And they definitely seem to have their own kinks. :sneaky:

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
It's because redheads with green eyes are just that great in every aspect.

Though I much prefer slightly more unnatural colors. Like purple or red. I just love albinos with red eyes and pure white skin. Any chance for one such character to appear in something you make at one point?
Albino. Now that sounds interesting.
I did consider making a character with vitiligo, but as I have a finite cast, I couldn't commit to it. Maybe one day...

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Soooooo...
The original idea, and I'm still stupidly optimistic about it, is to have a series of Kindread volumes. They'd be stand alone VNs, but linked in many ways (timeline, shared events and characters).
For those volumes, I've written The Redburns and one more VN, and now the aim is to get at least this one complete.

However, I do need to tell the other dirty stories that are bumming around my head, so I'm writing very short Tales that will slowly introduce and build-up a bunch of characters.
The Redburns is written, so nothing will change the main storyline, but I'm going to include some random episodic meetings with characters that you'll likely meet again in other smaller VNs.
And sometimes these meetings will matter, like the one with Marie, or sometimes it's just an excuse for nipples and jump leads.

4.60 star(s) 87 Votes