Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
I have a problem opening the game, I accidentally put the full screen option and when I open it the "Crash Reporter" appears, it is worth mentioning that the game worked for me before

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone else having trouble loading skin texture ???
Same problem here, even tried lowering the graphics and still everyone is just a black mannequin. The thing is my computer isn't even that bad, it should handle this game even on the highest settings. A disappointment to say the least..

Jodi088

Oct 4, 2019
Same. Basically every character is a blank slate but when it shows the into video or when you see someone for the first time it is normal textures.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1590292627569.png

DEMO RELEAS IN 14 DAYS! (June 6th)
Great news, all!
After the slight delay we are very happy to let you know that our demo will be releasing in 14 days! June 6th the demo will be available for patrons!

You are all just great - we did not expect to pass the 1K mark so quickly, even before a demo and are completely blown away by the response to the game so far. We hope you'll have a great deal of fun playing the demo and can't wait to show you what we've been working on!

Dec 21, 2018
they are doing it for the MONEY. Wake up.

let me add, some or probably A LOT of the people making these are doing it as side gigs. They are probably already working in the industry and taking what they are learning and doing there and trying to make some extra on the side. I don't blame them. But, they and a lot of people here are realizing, they are stringing people along/being strung along. Your $5 or $10 a month will never translate into an actual game.
Sure you may be right for a few developers. But many other developers, which you obviously have neglected to include in your message, have done the right thing by providing a product which caters to their patreon supporters. They HAVE produced an actual game. Please do not make broad accusations to the good ones that we do have here. As you said, there have been bad ones on this site that steal people's money. But they are usually weeded out and identified quickly.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Once I open the club I have the option "interact" when I am near someone but it doesn't do anything.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hey everyone!

Finally, after much work, first release day is here! We are excited (and scared) to finally open the doors to our club!
We hope that you enjoy this first version of our game! Please keep in mind the game is still in early development! Don't expect a full game or anything near it. We have been working hard mostly on the back-end of the game but... this build should give you a good look into where we are going with this. Please notice VR support is still not available in this build but will be available in the next one.

In Next Build You'll Find:
  • VR support
  • More customer variety
  • More performers
  • Regular staff (e.g. reception, bar, ...)
  • More fucking positions
  • Character Creator improvement
  • Audio SFX
  • Female MC

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... Character creator is locked behind 50$ paywall ... o_O

But how much do I have to pay for audio settings? ;)

Edit:

Ok ... uhm .. solid tech demo I guess?

There is not much to do. You can "interview" 2 stripper and hire them. The interface need a lot of work ... I still dont know if I have drinks in storage or how I can buy more in the market ... And you cant hire staff, so no barkeeper, servers or anything.

It is just a solid looking building, ugly strippers, barebone mechanics (as far as I can see) ... and you can fuck in the interview with simple animations - there is no point in doing so.

The dialog text is hard to read. small white text on a white (transparent) background ...

In 3rd person it is even harder to interact or navigate, in 1st person it is ok, but the camera is constantly shaking ...

You can speedup time but you cant toggle that, you have to hold it ... but there is nothing other to do, so ... thats the thing you do. Keep pressing that button.

Dont know why or how he already got the support for this on patreon ... we will see how this develops. Needs a lot of work, but maybe in several month this could be a fun little game.

Last edited:

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
"Character creator is locked behind 50$ paywall"
jesus christ. and i thought Star citizen was a rip off

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes