Votes: 172 51.5%
  • NO

Votes: 162 48.5%

• Total voters

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
onlyone - 3.png

Overview:
Two years ago, your father died in a mysterious environment. Soon after, the dead father was framed. Your family’s assets are frozen.
Many of your mothers most sought the help of a lawyer to try to change this situation.
But she didn't. Now, you have graduated from high school and returned to your hometown.
You must take care of the mother and sister adverbial clauses: and continue to live in this city to find and find the truth about your
father's death. You will encounter a lot of troubles, such as police, mafia.
You will walk, on the verge of death. Of course, you will get a lot of love from girls.
It is definitely an amazing adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-20
Release Date: 2021-01-20
Developer: MLC
Censored : No
Version: Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win : - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Meet_Ida_Bate08.png DIck_Beta_6.png Ida_airport_05.png introduce_1.png d387d0fcde33945e970572c66f2bd488.jpg 7861bd34d24c287205aee7833c2ff8a9.jpg Hit Mr P_Bate10.png Hit Mr P_Bate11.png Ida_airport_12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Many of your mothers most sought the help of a proofreader... to try to change this situation."

But honestly, is anyone else a little thrown off by the male faces? They look like GTA older series villains.

I suggest you go with Ren'Py, RPGM is rather tedious to navigate. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late.

Last edited:

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
MC will have more than just one mother?! okay it looks like this game is going places.
almost no games have this type of scenario where there's more than just one mother.
I look forward to seeing more from this game :sneaky:

Reactions: LostOne84

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Um ... "You must take care of the mother and sister adverbial clauses:" ?
Adverbial clauses, as in "even if you fuck your mother, your sister may still refuse to blow you"?
Colour me confused.
In other news, the MC looks way too small/young for my taste.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
MC will have more than just one mother?! okay it looks like this game is going places.
almost no games have this type of scenario where there's more than just one mother.
I look forward to seeing more from this game :sneaky:

I always thought it would be cool if a game had the MC raised by two mothers, who just happened to also be Bisexual....
Someone needs to make that!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Sorry Dev,

Haven't played the game yet, but I will, I have to see why Deuce Bigalow (that 1st promo picture) is getting strangled. That picture made me laugh.

Here is an example of what I thought of when I first saw that picture.
dbtabb.jpg

Good luck with your game. :)

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
[QUOTE =“ minoan55,帖子:4955672,成员:851079”]
嗯...“您必须照顾母子状语从句:”
状语从句,如“即使你操你妈,你姐姐仍可能拒绝打你”?
使我困惑。
在其他新闻中,MC看起来太小/太小了(对我而言)。
[/引用]
My English is not good enough. So please excuse me;)

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
[QUOTE =“ rKnight,帖子:4955622,成员:65613”]
“您的许多母亲最想寻求校对人员的帮助……以试图改变这种情况。”

View attachment 995120

但说实话,还有其他人被男性面孔甩掉吗?他们看起来像GTA较老系列的恶棍。

我建议您与Ren'Py一起使用, RPGM导航起来相当繁琐。内容还不多,所以还不算太晚。
[/引用]
It's a Mafia game. You'll see MC transformation.;);)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Heads up, 'King of City' doesn't mean anything in English. The word City needs a determiner before it. 'King of the City,' for example, makes sense, although it's still a pretty weak title just because of how generic and nondescript it is. I'd strongly suggest changing the title while it's still in early release.

Reactions: jgg

W.L.C

Nov 12, 2020
Heads up, 'King of City' doesn't mean anything in English. The word City needs a determiner before it. 'King of the City,' for example, makes sense, although it's still a pretty weak title just because of how generic and nondescript it is. I'd strongly suggest changing the title while it's still in early release.
Thank you! I will correct it.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi W.L.C.,

Where is the MC's work place on the map (running around to every building is not fun), the map is HUGE. I'm trying your game, what about some hints. :)

Thanks

P.S. Your going to receive a lot of switch to Ren'Py from RPG Maker MV, and the need of proofreading - just a heads up and not a bad idea, because you've just started your game dev you have choices (unless there are features in your game that rely on RPG elements that cannot be replicated in Ren'Py), no pressure, just a little nudge and friendly suggestion.

P.S.S. I believe (hope) its from the machine translation from Chinese to English, but the dialogue at the beginning had me chuckling like I was watching a poorly dubbed Z-class movie (I'm not criticizing your writing or game making dreams, but that was some funny dialogue (I guess it was not meant to be).

Good luck