VN Others Completed King of Queendoms [Final] [King Key Games]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to go to the last kingdom.I wen't to the first two and then the mage told me there's no need to go to the last one, but I'm still missing the last CG.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
ok,i try this game but i stop early in the game..eughh,its really cringey..that elvira is just a slut..never have a boyfriend but at the same time sleeping around,such a cheap whore..come on,this queens is just worthless slut that desperate sex and then hopin someone will marry them..girls like that easily cheating when they see other big cock in front of them..ok,im out,story is trash and art is decent..clearly the dev is just lazy ass not even try to make a good story,please improve your story at least,my rate 4/10

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
The art is nice but who ever did the coding is either unfamiliar with the engine or just lazy. No save option on choices, no roll back to see previous dialogue and the autoskip runs through unseen dialogue even if the option is turned off. I wouldn't care if it was some free project, but I can't believe someone thought it was worth asking people to buy this game.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
When I see those big ass buttons in the screenshots I instantly know what engine it is and i nope the hell out.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
When I see those big ass buttons in the screenshots I instantly know what engine it is and i nope the hell out.
lol its a visual novel, im sure king key couldn't help it with the big choice buttons but atleast give it a try haha

Reactions: PandaLulz

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
The art is nice but who ever did the coding is either unfamiliar with the engine or just lazy. No save option on choices, no roll back to see previous dialogue and the autoskip runs through unseen dialogue even if the option is turned off. I wouldn't care if it was some free project, but I can't believe someone thought it was worth asking people to buy this game.
To be fair. There is save on choices, press MMB. There is backlog, scroll MMB up.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Sound issues. i turned down BGM volume but every time the scene changed the volume went back up even though the mark was still where i put it...at the lowest setting.
So i muted it...scene changed and so did the volume setting. it showed it was muted but it was not.

goddamusername

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair. There is save on choices, press MMB. There is backlog, scroll MMB up.
Ah! I'm using a laptop so I never messed with the mouse buttons. Still there should be a key option for everything a la Ren'Py. Actually, what engine is this? I have no idea.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Ah! I'm using a laptop so I never messed with the mouse buttons. Still there should be a key option for everything a la Ren'Py. Actually, what engine is this? I have no idea.
Tyrano engine, more suited for phones if you ask me.

pileface123

Jan 3, 2019
if you want to play this game on GNU+Linux,

1. extract into the same folder as the game
2. execute these commands

Bash:
sed -i 's|app://./index.html|index.html|g' package.json
sed -i 's|$.getProcessPath = |$.getProcessPath = function(){return ".";}; __s=|g' tyrano/libs.js
sed -i 's|cg.ks|CG.ks|g' data/scenario/*.ks
sed -i 's|intro.ks|Intro.ks|g' data/scenario/*.ks
3. run nw

This game has only two endings and 6 CGs. Dialogues are bad.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes