VN Ren'Py Completed King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1] [SecretSal]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
kotb_banner.png

Overview:
This is a Renpy conversion of the game by HoneyGames with quite a few additional bells and whistles. As a chad lifeguard plying his trade during summer, your goal is to be the best lover in town. Or at least the most prolific. But when your long-time wingman defects by getting into a relationship, your plans hang in the balance. Will you emerge victorious through the gauntlet of thots, or crash and burn in glorious failure? Suit up and find out.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-31
Release Date: 2019-10-31
Original Developer: HoneyGames
Original Game: The King Of The Beach
Renpy Converter/Modder: SecretSal
Version: 1.1
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:
Italian translation

"Many thanks to @MMstudios for help with the testing, and @kaneda95 for help with the French dialog."

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
SecretSal you should add netorare, cuckold, cheating to the tags since in the bad endings the mc gets cucked and netorare.
as for the cheating tag you can guess by the op screenshots, some of those girls have bf and they cheat with the mc or someone else.
this one was of the game in my ignore list so i remember it , apart that it was fucking laggy and a mess the first builds of this game lol so i remember the bad taste this game leaved to me ;)
and this really dont have harem so dont confuse people, you can fuck a lot of girls but there is no harem ending.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is NTR avoidable?
the ones you can romance in a way or have something more serious , yea they are avoidable ntr
but there is still lots of guys flirting on the girls etc etc
(the blonde bitch i think get fucked by other dude and the black woman , but i cant remember it too well, so some may be unavoidable)
(the only good thing is that atleast you can cuck a lot of those guys xD)

Athal-bert

Apr 5, 2017
Hi everyone!, one question, exist a complete walkthrogh for this game?, I already have one, but is not complete, and goes to a bad ending....

Sorry for my bad english, is not my first languaje

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I came, I see no.3 top row and almost threw up in my mouth...….I see no.4 top row and will now be having nightmares for awhile...…(sound of consumptionist's fast retreating footsteps)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Interesting. The original was such a resource hog I only played it briefly, skipping a bunch of content. This version might be worth a replay.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
SecretSal you should add netorare, cuckold, cheating to the tags since in the bad endings the mc gets cucked and netorare.
Considered it, but since they're fail states, I don't think NTR/cuck tags represent the game. I generally avoid games with the NTR tag, so using it frivolously is a no-no. Even on a bad playthrough, NTR fans wouldn't find much to like in the game since it doesn't dwell on the fact and just skips past. On an optimal playthrough, it doesn't even figure into the equation.

tried to play the original but the lack of multiple saves feature really annoyed me, maybe I'll give it a go now
got this walkthrough from the original thread
Yep, that walkthrough will mostly see you through the game, barring a few extra choices I added. For the threesome scene, there's an extra stat that tracks how often you bring up the threesome in conversation with the girls, so sometimes it can be easy to miss one or two dialog options on your run.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Considered it, but since they're fail states, I don't think NTR/cuck tags represent the game. I generally avoid games with the NTR tag, so using it frivolously is a no-no. Even on a bad playthrough, NTR fans wouldn't find much to like in the game since it doesn't dwell on the fact and just skips past. On an optimal playthrough, it doesn't even figure into the equation.

Yep, that walkthrough will mostly see you through the game, barring a few extra choices I added. For the threesome scene, there's an extra stat that tracks how often you bring up the threesome in conversation with the girls, so sometimes it can be easy to miss one or two dialog options on your run.

The tags represents the content the game have even if that content is non cannon, so yeah the tags should be applied and im sure any @moderators will agree.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

now at least we can make multiple saves and get all endings :giggle:

and we can skip seem text

Reactions: SecretSal
Jul 17, 2017
i see 'Chad" i see ugly AF dames..i see "thots" i realize...no Rob..you do not want to try this...it will end very very badly...Rob walks away looking for bland romantic vanilla games cause i'm old and boring :D
Man, what game is the WVN? I searched and not found it

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote