TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
2019-08-03_102533.jpg

Overview:
Shadow Realms: The beginning
Can you make it back to town in time, or will you forever be lost to the purple mist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-27
Release Date: 2019-08-03
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
lol because you make acc and still starts at 0 allso. solte later that's how it is mistaken.

but it has potential .

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Interesting, need to check this out. I really enjoyed Kingdom Defiled in early days, but later on introduction of many high tier characters make gind unbearable for me. "Game" was like start 5x figts, put game on auto and do something else until it's done. This paired with quite slow development made me stop supporting it.

Reactions: DirtyKen

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This seems to be a very early prototype. Why bother releasing it? All it cause is a bad first impression.
bruh its a demo, if you dont like demo's to help devs find bugs then please keep it moving bro. us fans here really like kingdom defiled so yeah :)

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You should upload to racaty its better with speed and no ads
but thanks anyway
haha i might add it to racaty later, i've been awake all night so i need some sleep

Reactions: RigioN

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
even if its a demo why make it impossible to kill the boss? u spend like 20 mins beating on the boss and get it half hp only to have it change into a different mode and heal. o and only 1 character does any damage to it ever 2 turns

first impressions it has a nice art style, but if the combat is anything like what it is in this demo i'll be passing

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
So is all of the content from the other game going to be integrated into this? Seems like a waste otherwise.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This seems to be a very early prototype. Why bother releasing it? All it cause is a bad first impression.
To get feedback and know where to set priorities for the nxt development phase. It's pretty obvious.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Really love those character designs, pretty damn sexy, never played the game before since you need an account to even play the demo.. lol hopefully this one is cracked or something.

and also hopefully you can bang each of those characters even if their only NPCS! ! !

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Patience mate. Some are gonna like it, some not. I didn't like it that much to be honest. But as I said, it's just a demo, let's give it time. They may change it and make a good game after all.
As i said this game debuted a few years ago and everything points out to be a DoA project if its renascence its barely any different.

Really love those character designs, pretty damn sexy, never played the game before since you need an account to even play the demo.. lol hopefully this one is cracked or something.

and also hopefully you can bang each of those characters even if their only NPCS! ! !
Just choose playing as a guest, at least thats how i played that one.

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
It's not impossible.

It's tactical combat.
nothing tactical about 1 person doing all the dmg then half way through the fight the boss heals %20 of its hp every hit and did i forget to mention only 1 character is able to do damage? every 3rd round which for 1 rond after that everyone else does 1-4 dmg and then the rest of the time they do 0? wtf is tactical about that, thats just a waste of time waiting for 1 move?