Unity - Kingdom Holes [Build 1-3] [Thigh High Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zile/2208

omg that game much better than 2d version(Hole dweller). hole dweller is already a very well made game but this 3D version is many times better and I see huge potential in this game. Thanks for playing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LionInDarkness

Not much there but i cannot overstate how somewhat amazed i am with this early build.

First off i love the art direction, you've done an amazing job with it. In love with Ursa already i must admit. I have to say i love the palette swaps she's gotten (is one of them buff pup <3). Sex and sounds are already looking just as good as they were in hole dweller. Thank you for allowing, although quite simple atm, the ability to chance the palette of the player character. If you were trying to making this game feel one to one damn near with kh then you nailed it. I also cant believe you were able to transition the visual style from hd to this because it is also spot on.

So far there isn't much there but i have to say im intrigued which is a combination of my love of hd as well as just what is already here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

atumalaca69

Its still a early prototype so yeah kinda bare bones, but it fixes my biggest problem with Hole Dweler, which was a good game but the scenes were held back a lot by the 2d artstyle, looking foward to future updates :)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ekis93

The base building blocks that made Hole Dweller so great are all here; minimalist stylized artstyle, lewd dialogue, beeg monster ladies, and lots of sex positions to level up. Even if it's just a prototype at the moment I'm impressed by how you were able to convert the 2D concept into 3D, especially the art style.

I'll be following this game's development with great interest.