Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
You can post fan art here while we all waiting upcoming update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links to known models:
(Pony, SDXL 1.0)
(SD 1.5)
CDAF4FEAED9A7E533FAA8323286A42B286CA93C17CFC37E71E84A29EEB0367E4.jpeg

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hey everyone. While some of you come up with some great AI fanart, I'll offer my creative writing talents for some short stories if there's enough interest.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I forgot... You can support developers of original game here:
But why would you at this point? They pretty much never offer anything other than excuses for their delays and the quality of their work has gone way downhill.

Reactions: Enigmanic

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
How long does it take for an image to be generated with CivitAI? And what do I need to have if I decide to download the AI model?

Also, are there recommended tags or settings for first-time users like me?

Last edited:

Zerodelgato

Feb 26, 2018
How long does it take for an image to be generated with CivitAI? And what do I need to have if I decide to download the AI model?

Also, are there recommended tags or settings for first-time users like me?
What I did to start is just find one you like and remix it from there, it'll get you the basic AI stuff made and you can change the visual tags.

Also I disappear for two days and you all abandoned me for a new thread lol

Reactions: Darcel Marvis

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
What I did to start is just find one you like and remix it from there, it'll get you the basic AI stuff made and you can change the visual tags.

So remixing is the recommended option for first-timers, then? Thanks for the pointer. I appreciated it.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
So remixing is the recommended option for first-timers, then? Thanks for the pointer. I appreciated it.

If you have normal GPU with tensor cores and at least 4 Gb VRAM then you can install ForgeUI, download checkpoint (PonyDiffusionXL6 or other Pony or SDXL1.0 type), download LoRA's, then you ready to generate images on your home PC.
Currently i use RTX3070 8Gb VRAM, 1 image generation consumes less 10 seconds (without ADetailer).

Note that if you copy settings and prompts from civitai this doesn't mean that you get exactly same image in ForgeUI, 99% that you get different one. This also true if you change UI.

ForgeUI is more powerfull then civitai generator, because you have tons of extensions to use (for example ADetailer).

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019

As Courier said. Have fun with civitai. When you hit remix on a picture,change the prompt and see what it does. Familiarize yourself with what is a checkpoint (model) a LoRa, and a VAE.

Make sure you chose ponyXL art to have fun with, since PONY prompt are a little different when it comes to prompt and the Kingdom of deception LoRa is trained on PONYXL.
On Pony model page, you should read the structure of a prompt as well.

When you feel comfortable, and IF you have a good graphic card, you should download a webui type automatic1111.

Have fun, it's easier than you think ;)

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017

If you have normal GPU with tensor cores and at least 4 Gb VRAM then you can install ForgeUI, download checkpoint (PonyDiffusionXL6 or other Pony or SDXL1.0 type), download LoRA's, then you ready to generate images on your home PC.
Currently i use RTX3070 8Gb VRAM, 1 image generation consumes less 10 seconds (without ADetailer).

Note that if you copy settings and prompts from civitai this doesn't mean that you get exactly same image in ForgeUI, 99% that you get different one. This also true if you change UI.

ForgeUI is more powerfull then civitai generator, because you have tons of extensions to use (for example ADetailer).
My home PC is just a 950M 4GB VRAM and 8GB RAM laptop

I'm not sure if this spec would do just fine :KEK:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote