Fan Art Kingdom of Deception [fan art, ai models, waiting for updates, future plans, healthcare]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
6FDD89A841CEDEE3AB2B03CC658D2508852AFAD4BBC96681F7B3BFA9F7D54F88.jpeg 6A5F55E83C7ECDA00DEAA5BBF654A3B55DB5E410B80FE5C57D0AAE1145586C5A.jpeg
Some fan art from this week) I just monitoring new styles and concepts, then testing them with KOD LoRA.
All art in this post generated with CivitAI generatior (only txt2img, no additional processing).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
00007-2935956273.png
All art in this post was generated with ForgeUI.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Well it is a minotaur a fantasy race that have absurdly large dicks,that it is challanging to fit is the whole fun XD
That's a common trope but it's not written in stone. Either way, they can have large thick members without being stupidly huge.

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
i would post on civitai but civit blocking image. dont know why
maybe if people share image prompt + used models so easier for community effort to creative similar image and maybe make game mod. I try to use seeds and not random because some seeds better than other seeds. easier to create similar image when you get good seed.

thank you for training model, can get good pictures with it.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
i would post on civitai but civit blocking image. dont know why
maybe if people share image prompt + used models so easier for community effort to creative similar image and maybe make game mod. I try to use seeds and not random because some seeds better than other seeds. easier to create similar image when you get good seed.

thank you for training model, can get good pictures with it.

If you generate via A1111, ForgeUI or CivitAI, then all necessary data (resources, settings, prompts) is included in your image as additional info (for jpg and png formats).

Reactions: ..a..

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
If you generate via A1111, ForgeUI or CivitAI, then all necessary data (resources, settings, prompts) is included in your image as additional info (for jpg and png formats).
Oh ok thank you! only use civitai text to image. didnt know:)

Last edited:

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
CivitAI now can fix faces with 3 options (face fix, high res fix, 2 previous combined), but in my few tests i always get different, from original, images.

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018

69, 75, 76 - favorite here)

Some styles are mixed (few different LoRA), mostly last images, but i don't this "others" LoRA's significantly changes results.

Last edited:

Magnelo

Jun 19, 2018

69, 75, 76 - favorite here)

Some styles are mixed (few different LoRA), mostly last images, but i don't this "others" LoRA's significantly changes results.
While testing new styles, do you use a model + trained by you KoD lora combined? If so is it always duo or are you trying more methods? Assuming you're still on civit not ForgeUI

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
While testing new styles, do you use a model + trained by you KoD lora combined? If so is it always duo or are you trying more methods? Assuming you're still on civit not ForgeUI
The idea was to check how my LoRA work with other styles, so it's duo for most images, and five for some others images.
I use CivitAI because i don't want to download all this styles, and don't want to use other methods besides simple txt2img (only prompting, no fixes or other postprocessing), most of the time.

Last edited:

Magnelo

Jun 19, 2018
The idea was to check how my LoRA work with other styles, so it's duo for most images, and four for some others images.
I use CivitAI because i don't want to download all this styles, and don't want to use other methods besides simple txt2img (only prompting, no fixes or other postprocessing), most of the time.
Also, is Civit lagging for you so much after the last update with face fixes?

KGARrokh

Oct 18, 2018
Also, is Civit lagging for you so much after the last update with face fixes?
CivitAi lagged before and lagging after update) Almost everyday something does't work right, this is annoying. Most incompetent web-developers)

..a..

Sep 4, 2016
CivitAI now can fix faces with 3 options (face fix, high res fix, 2 previous combined), but in my few tests i always get different, from original, images.
I get very same face denoise pictures. nothing change only face.
denoise between 0.4-max
this image denoise 0.4
You can remove all original promps, only leave what you want expression and other things you want change in face. only leave original prompt for color eyes, color hair.
probably best result is get good image, run image upscale, then face fix for different expressions. sometime facefix give good right eye, sometimes only good left eye, is easy to combine in photo edit program.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote