souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm gonna take the neutral position on this one and ask the simple question of: What if they have nothing noteworthy to say?
Nothing noteworthy should still be said, in my opinion. Personally (and I've said this in the thread before) every week or so, they should give a status update on patreon. That way everyone would see actual activity on the page, and someone like me (an actual prior supporter of theirs from the NN days) or someone completely new to their projects may be more inclined to support them. Ideally those posts should be public, and could be as simple as "finished planning the dialogue paths for the new scenes in the next update" or "working on adding the new scenes to the game".

It would give a sense of there being progress on the game that everyone could see, since from what's been said on the thread before is that the do post more frequent updates on their discord, which you need to support them to get access to. And again, my point is so everyone could see updates and progress, not just people currently paying them.

Reactions: pizbia and Aedan39

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I'm gonna take the neutral position on this one and ask the simple question of: What if they have nothing noteworthy to say?
3 weeks and nothing noteworthy to say? That is a concerning thought. Point is, they should be more engaging with their community as it will likely draw in more support. I mean look at sierra's Patreon. She updates multiple times a week, and she used to be the writer for KoD. What's nomo's excuse for the lack of communication?

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
3 weeks and nothing noteworthy to say? That is a concerning thought. Point is, they should be more engaging with their community as it will likely draw in more support. I mean look at sierra's Patreon. She updates multiple times a week, and she used to be the writer for KoD. What's nomo's excuse for the lack of communication?
I feel the game was better with sierra working on it the game actually made more sense plus they introduce a new character and the way they do it is by giving it a shitty bad ending

xGazo

Feb 28, 2019
I hope by .9 the tie all those lose ends and we can finally move away from that camp that we have been tied to

kklol

Jun 3, 2018
Last time I played , I got stuck with Tentacle monster being locked in a cage? I think. Does the gameplay end at the same time , in v0.8.3 ? Can't remember which version played last

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So... will there be a bonus pack?
Who knows when or if, the last post they made (on patreon) was the 22nd of April about the patreon pick for scenes to put in the main game. Maybe they're skipping that to do main story, but it's still unlikely for anything to be released before 1-2 more months go by.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys. Nomo has been busy the past two weeks working on the new assets for the new areas that are upcoming. We're excited to give you a look at some of the new sprite-bases! You'll be seeing them in Whitecrest, and other human areas. These are the bases, and different faces and hair can be layered on top , giving us a fair few new useable models for different characters. We have some fun plans with them, and we're eager to have you guys be able to interact with them as you explore the world!

As mentioned in an earlier post - we've been having a look at combat. Nds has gone through, and reworked stats and contributions to stats to allow us to have more challenging/interesting fights/abilities. If you missed the previous post: currently Sabia's base stats are very low, and training/items can double or even triple her stats. This makes it difficult to create interesting fights as some people might have a very strong Sabia, and others might be playing a weak Sabia.

If you are interested in trying out the new combat and providing feedback/testing for it - please send us a message either here, or on discord. There will be no new scenes/dialogues/lore in the test client for this.

With writing, Monsinne has completed most of the new camp dialogues. A sub and a dom Sabia will now be talked to differently by some of the inhabitants of Grok og Dar. There are also a few events that will be handled different depending on your sub or dom values. Right now there's only a few, as it's the base level. Going forward we plan to add a couple of levels with different thresholds. Each time, the camp's attitude and their conversations with Sabia will continue along whichever path Sabia has chosen.

With regards to variant packs: we plan to have them out near the end of May, it got a bit delayed because of us trying to complete other content, but its half finished right now and will be prioritised.

Thanks for your continued support!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017

Hey guys. Nomo has been busy the past two weeks working on the new assets for the new areas that are upcoming. We're excited to give you a look at some of the new sprite-bases! You'll be seeing them in Whitecrest, and other human areas. These are the bases, and different faces and hair can be layered on top , giving us a fair few new useable models for different characters. We have some fun plans with them, and we're eager to have you guys be able to interact with them as you explore the world!

As mentioned in an earlier post - we've been having a look at combat. Nds has gone through, and reworked stats and contributions to stats to allow us to have more challenging/interesting fights/abilities. If you missed the previous post: currently Sabia's base stats are very low, and training/items can double or even triple her stats. This makes it difficult to create interesting fights as some people might have a very strong Sabia, and others might be playing a weak Sabia.

If you are interested in trying out the new combat and providing feedback/testing for it - please send us a message either here, or on discord. There will be no new scenes/dialogues/lore in the test client for this.

With writing, Monsinne has completed most of the new camp dialogues. A sub and a dom Sabia will now be talked to differently by some of the inhabitants of Grok og Dar. There are also a few events that will be handled different depending on your sub or dom values. Right now there's only a few, as it's the base level. Going forward we plan to add a couple of levels with different thresholds. Each time, the camp's attitude and their conversations with Sabia will continue along whichever path Sabia has chosen.

With regards to variant packs: we plan to have them out near the end of May, it got a bit delayed because of us trying to complete other content, but its half finished right now and will be prioritised.

Could the female on the right be a hint for a noxian nights remake/sequel?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

What's about this pictures? Is that mean,you will be able to make Sabia or some other girl to have more bigger tits and ass,because from what i see on the pictures - is the same girl with some changes: hair,tits and ass (and clothes of course) - and on the second picture i can see how her tits and ass changes in the time,but of course i can be wrong and for that i asking what's about this pictures? PS: I wll be happy if i can make Sabia with more big tits/ass! :D

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017

Huh I've my answer now, end of may, nice post timing.
What is much more important, character on the right(Katarina <3)is arousing my thirst for a good league of legends hentai game. I'm currently replaying Noxian Nights(again sick timing)and it's fucking amazing even more so than I remember. You can feel the soul and passion which was put into the game. Unfortunately I don't feel anything like that regarding Kingdom of Deception but maybe it's just a nostalgia.
Man for me they could ditch this project then start doing remake of Noxian Nights or completely new hentai game with league characters and I'd be in seventh heaven. Imagine how much better could it be with current art and higher game resolution(if the engine used for Noxian Nights allows higher res that is). Why engine used for Noxian Nights?
Because I prefered previous engine and I don't like this one at all tbh.
Man can dream.

Reactions: I Love These Games

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Good Artstyle , no animations , alright fighting system , okay story . horrible amount of laziness by developers considering lack of updates through months . I know complaining about something you get for free is not very wise . But having enough income by supporters to be able to focus only on the game but not doing it is really frustrating for fans . If this game (kingdom of deception) would be "Hreinn Games" ' first game , things would have been different a lot . Noxian Nights(their first game) was the big jump and a huge deal for them . After that they seemed like as if they lost the spark of inspiration and dedication . And seeing the huge map they made for this game makes me go "will they continue at least 2-3 years more for this game to accomplish at least a little content in every piece of kingdom ?" or "have they simply tried to increase the expectations and keep the attention on their new game by players ?" But still , thank you for the game .

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes