Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think it's just a different perspective at least I hope so because I like more her "old" face too.
I agree, it just looks like a different angle thing. Her lips are full and she's got a cute little nose in both, her eyebrows look exactly the same and so does she shape of her eyes.

Only difference is in the latest cg she has a more a pouty(?) face... But her head is kinda being held and squished between two huge muscular minotaur hands, so theres that.

Reactions: asagizone

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I agree, it just looks like a different angle thing. Her lips are full and she's got a cute little nose in both, her eyebrows look exactly the same and so does she shape of her eyes.

Only difference is in the latest cg she has a more a pouty(?) face... But her head is kinda being held and squished between two huge muscular minotaur hands, so theres that.
When drawn head on, Nomo's art style makes women look absolutely adorable. I think this might be one of many reasons why he usually picks some angles for his scenes. I for one admire how well he used this side effect of his style to highlight a cuter side of women when that trait hasn't been a big part of their personality so far, like Kitty Kat scenes in NN or the Lutvrog scene a while back.

Jun 13, 2017
Sabia's titties keep getting bigger every update. I love it. It would be even better if this were a canon thing though, and it were reflected in her sprites.
Methinks the record is the Bad End Shaman breeder scene, the goddamn things look like WW1-era torpedoes. The sprites have a "reasonable" size, at least.

Also, I'm incredibly late, but congrats on the nightmare fan made scene, great piece of Internet nonsensical humour. Haven't laughed so hard for a while.

Reactions: Viressa

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Methinks the record is the Bad End Shaman breeder scene, the goddamn things look like WW1-era torpedoes. The sprites have a "reasonable" size, at least.

Also, I'm incredibly late, but congrats on the nightmare fan made scene, great piece of Internet nonsensical humour. Haven't laughed so hard for a while.
My vote is on the tentacle cave scene. With a combination of pose, angle of her body, the point of view and perspective, her tits seem to be the length of half her thigh. An impressive feat even for a h-game protagonist. :)

Bad_Fantasy

Jul 21, 2018
To anyone who has played through the latest version, does the "Enslave them All" option still ruin your playthrough (as in you miss out on a ton of content and questlines, etc.)?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
To anyone who has played through the latest version, does the "Enslave them All" option still ruin your playthrough (as in you miss out on a ton of content and questlines, etc.)?
Kind of: You miss all the content that you miss 0.3-0.6, but at the beginning of the 0.7 content you're railroaded into freeing all the catgirl slaves whether you want to or not. From that point on, the choice you made with the catgirls doesn't matter.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Kind of: You miss all the content that you miss 0.3-0.6, but at the beginning of the 0.7 content you're railroaded into freeing all the catgirl slaves whether you want to or not. From that point on, the choice you made with the catgirls doesn't matter.
Damn... all for nothing.... :/

Reactions: numanumani
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes