Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
My bad, you edited the OP with the link begore I checked :oops:
The demo you played was a demo, this is the first official Patron release. I'm not sure what changed, i know it'll be public in a week.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh happy day! Now to finish this in less than a few hours and spend the time waiting for the next version regretting that choice. Damn you, free time. x'D

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I just finished the game and I must say... I am a little disapointed.
This ins't the full game like I was expecting but rather the first part of a series that is still being worked on and will be released in parts as time goes by. Not sure if I just overlooked that bit of into or not but I feel like that should have been announced more clearly.
That's pretty obvious, the thread doesn't have the COMPLETE tag, so it's obviously not complete. What more do you require?

Plus, if you bothered to read the change-log at all, you'll see this "Now that we've finished laying the foundation for the game, finishing the base assets and resolving technical problems, we're ready to begin putting out content on a regular basis.".

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The author announced the game was going to get released today and with no other information indicating it was a series, I was expecting a full game. Clearly I was wrong. No need to get so defensive, my disapointment ins't directed at you or this forum.
They did announce it with this line of text in the announcement:

"Now that we've finished laying the foundation for the game, finishing the base assets and resolving technical problems, we're ready to begin putting out content on a regular basis."

I read the same announcement.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
They did announce it with this line of text in the announcement:

"Now that we've finished laying the foundation for the game, finishing the base assets and resolving technical problems, we're ready to begin putting out content on a regular basis."

I read the same announcement.
Seems like I missed that bit. I apologize of the earlier confusion, just disregard what I said.

May 25, 2017
Can anyone help me access the 3rd path for the initial sex scene? It looks like you get Sabia to submit but I can't get that to happen. Any help?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Can anyone help me access the 3rd path for the initial sex scene? It looks like you get Sabia to submit but I can't get that to happen. Any help?
Just avoid getting raped by the first group and then challenge the ones that save you to a duel. To avoid rape just attempt to run then attack the orcs. And to suggest a duel just don't go for the sword and pick all other dialogue options.

Reactions: ShadeRacketeer

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
thanks was waiting for a first release will give it ago looking interesting to me

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
to get the Lutvrog scene you just need to beat him with a handicap or else its impossible to beat him, also you need the silver sword you can get by doing the barmaid job repeatedly

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
to get the Lutvrog scene you just need to beat him with a handicap or else its impossible to beat him
How do you do that exactly? Whenever I challenge him it just goes straight to the fight.

3.90 star(s) 73 Votes