EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f9nXfwF.png

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals.
The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Hreinn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.2.1
Language: English
Other Game: Noxian Nights
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Saves: Try to save at the camp screen, your saves are least likely to get errors there, from version to version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.1.14.3): - - - -

Extras: - - CG RIP - * -

Capturecvccv.jpg Capturedfgdfgdfg.jpg Capturefgdgdfg.jpg Capturegfhfghfh.jpg Capturerewrwe.jpg Capturetertert.jpg Capturetryrtry.jpg Capturezzz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Damn, this project has 3,9k patreon behind with a HUGE ALREADY COMPLETED GAME developed. And then we have Divine arms, DMD and Big Brother racking in 5 figures a month.
So unfair dude.
Sierra Lee only gets four grand a month for her work on The Last Sovereign. Patreon is a broken system that rewards developers that appeal to people's kinks; meaning that patreon is as bad as deviantart. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Sierra Lee only gets four grand a month for her work on The Last Sovereign. Patreon is a broken system that rewards developers that appeal to people's kinks; meaning that patreon is as bad as deviantart. Just let that sink in for a minute.
well thats true but you also have to consider that people just didn't know of his/her work before Noxian Nights heck i only followed his/her patreon after like Noxian Nights was completed and they were doing the DLC thing. Simply put the more good work they do the more popular they get and they more support they get

Reactions: Morathi and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A lot of people dislike text only games. SierraLee is really good at what she does, but it's not for everyone, especially when you consider the main fetish in TLS is basically old man dick.
Yeah. TLS seems like a great game. But I just can't bring myself to get into it without the incentive of art. The writing in the h-scenes is great, but it's just not enough for me. Perhaps when it's finished I'll play through the game just for fun. If I can find some free time. But otherwise it's not high on my list of priorities. Which is a shame, 'cause I really like what few characters I met in the short time I played. I'd love to see them screwed. Literally. :(
No problems with NN and KoD though. Nomo's art with Sierra's writing is like a gift from the gods. Can't wait for the release of the first version. I do hope they get more support once it's out.

Reactions: Chiriki

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
A lot of people dislike text only games. SierraLee is really good at what she does, but it's not for everyone, especially when you consider the main fetish in TLS is basically old man dick.
Which just baffles me when lots of people are grinding to be cucked by a steroid abuser in Big Brother and if a lack of artwork is the main problem then all I have to say to that is that a bigger budget would easily solve that particular problem.

Freakzor

Aug 23, 2016
Playing this game will be hard for me seeing that the MC's name translates directly to sword in my language. feelsweirdman

Reactions: ponyguy

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
this looks really good, I didn't like noxian nights setting much, but they finished it quite fast for a patreon project, so looking forward to it

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
this looks really good, I didn't like noxian nights setting much, but they finished it quite fast for a patreon project, so looking forward to it
All our names translate into something in some language, some in their very own language or at the very least have a alternative meaning.

Reactions: Jeffy91
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes