LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I found a bunch of coins and unlocked images but can't access because I don't have a password. Is that a patreon thing?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright, I appreciate games that are drawn... MC is a bit of a shit, but hopefully you can change his nature over time... bad/good points seems a bit simplistic though - like with deciding the murderers fate I wanted to spare him as he thought he was acting in defence of his wife, but then also punish the wife (sadly not an option)...

Mainly I just hope it gets a lot pervier (I don't just mean adding sex scenes but more the nature of them)... I'd happily give a future release a go though, there was no annoying elements or anything.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
the collectables doesn't seem to work

nevermind, so collect 5 coins to unlock 1 picture.....
1660963426509.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's complete horseshit, mate.

The only restrictions between unrelated parties, if they exist, are between stepparents and their stepchildren or adopted kids. And even that is more about gross child grooming then about incest.

Screwing your step-sister isn't considered incest anywhere.
When you look up answers like this always go to a lawyer for advice.

Can a brother marry his step sister?

Hi. No you cannot marry your step sister. Even if you are not related in blood ties, however still both of you will come under the relationship of step siblings as a result you and your step sister will come under the purview of prohibited degree of relationship. Thus you cannot marry your step sister.

I have to admit that laws are changing about this issue rather fast so more and more states are looking the other way about step-incest.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
When you look up answers like this always go to a lawyer for advice.

Can a brother marry his step sister?

Hi. No you cannot marry your step sister. Even if you are not related in blood ties, however still both of you will come under the relationship of step siblings as a result you and your step sister will come under the purview of prohibited degree of relationship. Thus you cannot marry your step sister.

I have to admit that laws are changing about this issue rather fast so more and more states are looking the other way about step-incest.
Seriously dude? Your bastion of US legal advice comes from an 'Advocate Ayantika Mondal', based in fucking Gandhinagar of Bangalore. I don't know how things are done in Bangalore, but in the US:

"In all but one state, step-siblings are legally free to get married."

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
This game has an incest tag, but it's step-family.
Also, a ROYAL step-family? C'mon now...
That's complete horseshit, mate.

The only restrictions between unrelated parties, if they exist, are between stepparents and their stepchildren or adopted kids. And even that is more about gross child grooming then about incest.

Screwing your step-sister isn't considered incest anywhere.
Thanks for saving me the time playing this.

Rule citer up there is ignoring the fact it's stupid and misleading.
You guys do realise that this game is on patreon right? And patreon doesn't allow incest ?
Maybe the word "step" is just to avoid conflict with patreon?
I mean if u look at mc and compare him with other characters, u may find resemblance...
I have seen many games do this...And some modders on this website make an incest patch or something...
Well anyway, that's my 2 cent opinion...

PS: Btw "step" isn't mentioned anywhere else besides that intro page that comes in the beginning. So i don't think it's a big deal, as the whole game follows the incest plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
You guys do realise that this game is on patreon right? And patreon doesn't allow incest ?
Maybe the word "step" is just to avoid conflict with patreon?
I mean if u look at mc and compare him with other characters, u may find resemblance...
I have seen many games do this...And some modders on this website make an incest patch or something...
Well anyway, that's my 2 cent opinion...

PS: Btw "step" isn't mentioned anywhere else besides that intro page that comes in the beginning. So i don't think it's a big deal, as the whole game follows the incest plot.
I also thought it was just a way for producers to circumvent the rules.Until I went to discord and asked the producer, the producer said that mc's biological mother had indeed passed away.I instantly feel flat and insipid

Dr. Qwerty

Oct 26, 2021
I also thought it was just a way for producers to circumvent the rules.Until I went to discord and asked the producer, the producer said that mc's biological mother had indeed passed away.I instantly feel flat and insipid
Did u even play the new update? It clearly mentions that MC's real mother is dead... Both in the first and second update it was mentioned pretty clearly...
When mc goes to meet aunt first time, she literally says "God rest her soul" or something similar to that i think... And then again during that sword fight big brother literally says bad things about MC's mother and right after that event aunt talks about MC's mother again in that bathroom event....
So it's pretty clear from day 1 that MC's mom is indeed dead. And mc is the king's bastard son.

Wait, don't tell me that u don't know the difference between step and half siblings...and u consider both as the same thing...
According to me half siblings is as incest as the real ones... As both of them share almost the same blood..

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Where's the fifth coin? I already got these:
- Throne Room
- MC's bedroom
- In front of Sir Arnold's room
- Bathroom entrance

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Did u even play the new update? It clearly mentions that MC's real mother is dead... Both in the first and second update it was mentioned pretty clearly...
When mc goes to meet aunt first time, she literally says "God rest her soul" or something similar to that i think... And then again during that sword fight big brother literally says bad things about MC's mother and right after that event aunt talks about MC's mother again in that bathroom event....
So it's pretty clear from day 1 that MC's mom is indeed dead. And mc is the king's bastard son.

Wait, don't tell me that u don't know the difference between step and half siblings...and u consider both as the same thing...
According to me half siblings is as incest as the real ones... As both of them share almost the same blood..
I know, so I think the theme of this game is royal family incest, and it turns out that there are not many pure blood relatives,very disappointed

emanresrever

Aug 8, 2022
nice art.it remember me of summertime saga.
its definitely good, i actually like this style more than summertime saga. I feel like the girls look more feminine and pronounced here without overdoing it. summertime saga always looked kinda... off (to me at least). like the nipples looked like gum balls not my fetish lol

'what a legend' has arguably the best artwork tho, but I dont like the actual gameplay there

Red Brick

Jul 21, 2018
Well, take it up with the owner of this site F95.

You do know that screwing your step-sister is considered incest under the law of most if not all states.

Now is you have other complaints about the rules you may need to go read all of them before posting again.
"There are currently no laws against marrying a step sibling in the whole of the United States, meaning step siblings can legally marry. This is because while you might be related to your step sibling through marriage, you are not related by blood. This means that the act of marrying a step sibling does not constitute as incest." Do you just not fact check yourself?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do the women just instantly sleep with you without any challenge or work? Are the women handed to you on a silver platter?

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes