VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Kingdom of Willhelmn [v0.1] [J.A.A.G. Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

braendt

so... it's an initial release. I get that. but there's no "no sexual content" tag, and there's also no sexual content yet, so I'm naturally disappointed. especially with the huge OMG SEX GAME DISCLAIMER SIGN AWAY YOUR SOUL TO PLAY thing at the front.

why I'm rating it a 2:
    1. the renders have clipping.
    2. the language, even accounting for English as a second (or subsequent) language, has a ton of typographical errors. the grammar isn't as horrible as it could be, but it seems to be either rushed or simply not proofread (even by something built into a word processing app).
    3. the story is definitely a work in progress, but there's potential.
    4. I like the fact that there are multiple alignment paths; but at the moment when you combine "barebones alpha with no sexual content" with "hey if you support me I can do more" and "watch for updates soon because it can be great"... with no updates going on 10 months now... I'm giving it a strong potential 2 with a very strong likelihood to be abandoned any minute now.

prove me wrong by releasing more content and I'll update my rating.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lol00000

The VN have so much potential, I don't really bother with graphics and animations so i'll not comment about it. The thing that got me impressed it's the freedom of choices the VN offers you, choosing to be good or evil without having bad endings and game forcing upon you, and I hope most of the choices will have consequences. And a nice touch is the fact the game has a lore putting a sense into the story.