Seeking Kingdom or world like games

palkytop

Jun 3, 2020
So, I have found so many games on here that are amazing. However, right now I have a sort of craving kind of feeling for something where maybe you control a kingdom or can explore a world kind of sandbox game with territories that you can develop perhaps. I'm not exactly good at putting thoughts into words so I do apologize if this is a bit worded weirdly or such. But any recommendations would be appreciated preferably with a male protagonist or one where you can make your own character. Thank you ahead of time.

sausageballs

Sep 12, 2023
I can't entirely recommend a game like that but if you're looking for a game where you can expand/grow yourself you can maybe check out

The Headmaster
Harem Hotel

I know this isn't what you're exactly looking for but I figured you'd rather have something than nothing at all, sorry.
Hope this somewhat helped

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So, I have found so many games on here that are amazing. However, right now I have a sort of craving kind of feeling for something where maybe you control a kingdom or can explore a world kind of sandbox game with territories that you can develop perhaps. I'm not exactly good at putting thoughts into words so I do apologize if this is a bit worded weirdly or such. But any recommendations would be appreciated preferably with a male protagonist or one where you can make your own character. Thank you ahead of time.
~ Just some off the top of my head.....

Seeds of Chaos has you control a castle instead, not a kingdom per se but there are castle management aspects to the game you can also explore various territories and areas outside of the main castle and does have a lot of sandbox elements to it.

Renryuu: Ascension has you as the MC ruling over the kingdom as the king. It is a sandbox game and has an open-world aspect to it. But not sure about "territories" you can manage per-se as it has (admittedly) been some time since I have revisited the game, but I still would recommend you to check it out.