What do you think about the development process of this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
Where to sleep is you haven't given step-mom all the things??
It's night time.

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Edit: wow this comment got fucked by phone typing.

If I remember right. Abandoned shack with haybale in it, or a shed.

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
View attachment 1655857 the lockpicking system is literally broken... he says to get all 3 pins to be up to unlock the chest, but ALL THE FUCKING PINS ARE UP
It only counts when the pins are falling.
The way I generally did it, when I played it back in September. Was I had them all hang at the top, then I tapped them in order of slowest falling to fastest falling to succeed the game.

As dar as I'm aware, it's not possible to do it fast enough with high difficulty locks, unless having the pins "glitched" in the top position. So im not sure if that's a bug or feature.

Reactions: dussalant

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
What do i Do after giving the necklace back to Emma? its day 2 afternoon I went everywhere can't sleep cant enter any houses wtf?

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
Good game. I have two questions. I gave Sarah the bottle of wine and when I took her home I made her have sex, since then she doesn't want to go to the barn.
I'm on day 17 and he still asks me to do the missions for Emma and Valeria. Is it some bug in the game?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.7.0 Public] [NobleoneStudio] - Original Size: 1,3GB

Download PC (512MB):

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah I tried the lock pick game with Freddie for like 30 Minutes. Fuck this game

Edit: Jesus, I did it. So what do you miss when you help either the orc or the knight during the orc attack?

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Kingdom Queens, Princesses & Whores [v0.8.1 Public] [NobleoneStudio] – Compressed

Win/nw.js v0.8.1 · · · (415.5 MiB :: 1.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes