4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
" anybody that stand agaisnt MC for an extended period is corrupt I don't need any hints to know that, once again that's "fine" in a "fap" game but not when it's people keep trying to show it's a serious believeable (in universe) story. "
You, straight up, inferred that it shouldn't be a thing if the game is trying to be a "believable story", to which I pointed out that none of this is some sort of Godfather-esque unbelievable tall tale.

If you want to properly convey your point, reread what you type a few times and reword.
.... or you know i was referring the thing that immediately proceeding that... you know the idea that everyone who stands in the MCs way is going to be corrupt :HideThePain: (which you did not refute)

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
.... or you know i was referring the thing that immediately proceeding that... you know the idea that everyone who stands in the MCs way is going to be corrupt :HideThePain: (which you did not refute)
Because it's a complete non sequitor?
There are plenty of ways to drive narrative plot that doesn't use corrupt officials, and just because something stands against the MC of a VN doesn't mean that they'll automatically be corrupted. There have been PLENTY of games where the MC is obstructed by government officials/principals/LEA that haven't been corrupt.

Also, this doesn't actually enforce your statement about the game having a non-believable story because corrupt officials are very much a real life thing, so no matter how you're trying to twist this, you're digging quite a pit. First you state they have to be corrupt because it's a VN, then you state that corrupt officials aren't a believable narrative, what are you actually trying to infer here because it's taking a WILD few turns and none of them actually logical.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes