4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Let address the fact a stripper pulls a gun or knife on the MC in the beginning of the VN yet to explain why!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let address the fact a stripper pulls a gun or knife on the MC in the beginning of the VN yet to explain why!
If you notice when playing there are words at the bottom of the screen.

Those words make up a story.

If you read the words at that particular point you would notice they say in order to explain why a stripper wants to finish him off, he'd need to go back and take you through his story.

So that isn't the start of the story, that happens later on and we're now leading up to it.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not interested in the "past NTR" debate... I'm definitely not going to watch the scene because it's bullshit (my opinion)... I want to talk about something else... The end of the office sex scene is pathetic... It's a "pussy" MC.. .It's clear that the couple is cheating on each other... An alpha MC takes advantage of this situation and fucks Lora hard in front of her husband... Cum in her pussy and shows Lora that she can get it another time... MC nothing to worry about because Horas caught them anyway... In this situation he could just win and not leave with "blue balls"... It's a confidence boost and Lora will love MC in the future...
And don't tell me what would happen in reality... blah, blah, blah...
This is an AVN game and you should get it because it increases the interest of the players...
Instead, well, let's see what we got...
Emphasis being on alpha mc . But as dev mentioned it's a NTR/cuck game . Pussi mc ,railroad lis in the default trait of these games . Even in optional cuck games . Anything other then a doormat mc is a stretch. NTR games are one thing but optional cuck games are even worse if you are looking for an alpha mc .

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Both of these female characters will have the opportunity to tell in detail (and I plan to show scenes) where they had sex with other male characters. I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present.
tenor-2190460963.gif
If that is the only way you can come up with to reveal character traits and motivations that doesn't instill me with confidence with your writing capacity. Don't get me wrong, character traits can be revealed through gratuitous scenes, Theon and Little Finger scenes in GoT S1 come to mind, but they are very hard to do good and in the case of AVNs you risk alienating potential costumers, so you have to ask if its really worth it?

The audience is not stupid, for example if we see a character that has a kid, we already know she is not a virgin, we don't need the details of how that happened, so if you do go into details(especially waste time and effort into rendering them) its because you like it, or want to target that audience. So, imo, either own it, or drop it!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The vast majority of people who complain won't support you, and probably won't support any other developer either.
I guess all the top dogs being vanilla games is a myth, the devs 'support' their own games from alt patreon accounts. Did that circus ever reach out to claim you?
For those who question why a Dev would put a question about a "LI" past relationship. It could simply come down to understanding their past trauma, and sexual fetishes, giving the "LI" more character-building and personality depth" if you do something to trigger old wounds. This simply gives the dev more ground to build off of in the long run with rich story telling.
'I like doing it on top' - we learned something about her and we can deduce that isn't her first time on top.

vs 'One time at band camp, I was riding this dude' flashback of the scene.

What more personality depth will be gained from the second scenario, or going into details? None, those exist just for people that are into hearing the girls they like getting fucked by others. We have a name for those people, but they are sensitive about it and will report me. :Kappa:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Some kind of mass madness about NTR. I apologize if I somehow incorrectly expressed my intentions regarding tags, because this is my first release so far. Well, one (actually, two) LI can be asked about their personal lives in the past. Both of these female characters will have the opportunity to tell in detail (and I plan to show scenes) where they had sex with other male characters. I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present. The MC will have the option not to ask the girls about it, as any guy in real life would not want to know about his girlfriend's previous boyfriends.
The developer basically said, "I don't want to make any money with this game.":WeSmart:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Missed the first release, glad I gave the second batch a try.

Let's get to the negatives first:

The names of who's saying what are messed up several times in all chapters. I'd advise the dev to playthrough and check it out, shouldn't be that hard to fix and it is a amount that is a bit annoying.

But everything else is really top notch.

The story is interesting, even kind of original and the dialogues feel natural.

Girls (and other characters) are on a broght spectrum and every one is (way) more than just a walking fuck doll. I kind of like all of them, because they are well written.

Renders are very good.

Music is okey-ish, not really into that kind of lounge music - so probadly a matter of taste.
The only sound effects are the sounds when the MC kisses or sucks titties (the later is a bit overused for my taste, it's like felt 2/3 of anything sexual is titty sucking).

The whole thing feels like a crime series with some sex scenes, which is always more interesting that a fuck fets - in my book at least.

As of 2.5 I'd rate it 4/5 and look forward to future releases. Very good work dev. Keep it up. :)

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Please read the notes and genre before playing the game.
People are just confused as to why those scenes are even necessary in the first place if you're not going to make a true NTR game. If you can't flesh out a characters personality/desires/goals or what-have-you without having a flashback and watching them get railed then there's other issues with the game.

"My highschool sweetheart and I were quick to marry and have a child, but after a year or 2 I started to see him for who he was. So I left him and now I work as hard as I do to take care of my daughter." Boom. easy. You know she was with someone in the past and you get to know a little more about them without actually needing to see them dicked down. Short and quick example.

/2cents

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Some kind of mass madness about NTR. I apologize if I somehow incorrectly expressed my intentions regarding tags, because this is my first release so far. Well, one (actually, two) LI can be asked about their personal lives in the past. Both of these female characters will have the opportunity to tell in detail (and I plan to show scenes) where they had sex with other male characters. I wanted to add these moments to the characters' memories, not just for the sake of tags, but to understand some of the actions, motivations, and behavior of the characters in the part of the game that concerns the present. The MC will have the option not to ask the girls about it, as any guy in real life would not want to know about his girlfriend's previous boyfriends.
giphy.gif

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Thats got to be one of the most braindead and self sabotaging approaches I've seen.
"Don't include ntr but include content that is basically the same and that people who hate ntr would hate just as much"

Not to mention that by making it optional you are already admitting that it isn't necessary for the story, even though it is already obvious.

Even if you say "no real ntr" will be here. When you include stuff like that, you might as well just add ntr as all you'll have left is /sharing/ntr fans. No one else would like to pay to have scenes of the romantic targets of the mc getting fucked by random npcs.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Well, nice update. Story is great but any relationship development don't exist right now. 2 girls rejected and friendzoned our brave MC, 2 are mad at him. Cop girl is sketchy. Not to mention all of them show 0 interest in him - nobody want MC. You can see and feel his loneliness, at this point the only hope for him is turning into gay :cool:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes