EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
edit1-1.png

Overview:
In King's Fall, you are the Chosen One, called by an unknown figure to journey through a world and kill a King who has been chosen to meet his end.
Along the way, you meet hundreds of normal, zany, sexy, and plain ol' bat-shit insane individuals as they help you (sometimes in more ways than one) in your travels.
You will pick up loot and job classes and evolve your abilities until you are the force of destruction you were chosen to be.
Kings Fall will be a game where every single NPC will have importance in the world, along with their own quests and art.
Be the Force, be the Chosen One!​

Thread Update: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Bastard Games & Entertainment - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.2.6.8c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Password: LEWDTHELOLI

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Double Titfuck.png Asuna.png Boss.png Doggystyle.png Elluel.png Fight 2.png Home Base.png Kirito.png Luna.png mai_get_lost.png Maria.png Millie.png Mina.png Rixxa.png School.png SHadow Knight.png Shop.png Shumi.png Threesome.png Throne.png World Map.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that's the most confusing description i have ever read...

we start as dead "killed by Death" (i admit, that make me laugh), then you are resurrected as a "choosen hero" with objectif to find and kill the king.
and we are ...."host".. o_O (the host of who ? of death ? wait wut ?)

"A Host for what you say to yourself? " what in earth is that suppsoed to mean ????

sooo we now have "death" inside of us and we need to kill the king. but death is not against taking time to have some fun with girls around , doing lots of job's work and killing monsters and shit.

but your "one" mission is to kill the king and you carry death inside of you.

damn.. that's some pretty nice death imho, allowing you to resurrect and take the amount of time you want and do whatever you want before finally do the task you had too.

i m soo confuse... gonna check the game, i just hope its not walking simulator .

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
can a mod update the OP to this which is on his patreon seems like a much better description
In Kings Fall, you are the Chosen One, called by an unknown figure to journey through a world and kill a King who has been chosen to meet his end. Along the way you meet hundreds of normal, zany, sexy, and plain ol' bat shit insane individuals as they help you (sometimes in more ways than one) in your travels. You will pick up loot, job classes, and evolve your abilities until you are the force of destruction you were chosen to be.
Kings Fall will be a game where every single NPC will have importance in the world, quests, and art.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes