HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So you're missing The Phiny date. Head to Southperry because it autostarted on my end which means it's ready on yours

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Hey Haseo, if you have time would you look at my save again? I found a bug in cage of mathematics quest. It ended abruptly when I failed the quest.
Done. The Cage is now fully open from the start.

Also, The Fairy Girls had a bug before this update and so I turned it on for you since I knew it might happen again. That is open for you, too

Reactions: Revenantdemna

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can we get a check on this game considering the positive it gives to anti viruses?
It's a False Positive and we always stake our reputation and our Patreon on the line to defend it. If you wish to search the thread, we've never had someone actually say their computer got a virus, just a lot of dings for it and it's mainly from Windows Defender and another one.

If you want to double check that it's safe you can also look at the exe on VirusTotal. Pretty useful.

Jan 30, 2018
Found two (?) more quests firing off early, Rixxa's "Humans she Trusts" was available at the same time as when I went to confront the Henesys chief, despite the quest mentioning Home Base, which isn't established at that point (I'm pretty sure it was available even before then, pretty sure I remember seeing it available and just ignoring it.) Also, the Mission "Asuna Love" is showing as complete in the log for "The Libratas Hold over Victoria", even though i haven't even started the stuff with the Eyes, which is where that entry for the Main Quest starts.

Edit before I hit Post: I think a good few of Rixxa's quests are firing early, as I'm fairly sure I remember doing her quest "Apart" well before fighting Kirito (it might've even been before the Domain? I can't remember for sure, I just started playing again after a small break to focus on other games, but i know Apart triggered well before the Kirito fight.) I'm including some screenshots, in case I was too confusing with my explanation RE:the quest log.

Edit 2: Think I found another one shortly after hitting Post, Valerie's "Lower Target" mentions getting ready to move into Home Base, but this triggered for me while I was still searching for the Eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for these! I'll make sure they're corrected for next week's update.
Found two (?) more quests firing off early, Rixxa's "Humans she Trusts" was available at the same time as when I went to confront the Henesys chief, despite the quest mentioning Home Base, which isn't established at that point (I'm pretty sure it was available even before then, pretty sure I remember seeing it available and just ignoring it.) Also, the Mission "Asuna Love" is showing as complete in the log for "The Libratas Hold over Victoria", even though i haven't even started the stuff with the Eyes, which is where that entry for the Main Quest starts.

Edit before I hit Post: I think a good few of Rixxa's quests are firing early, as I'm fairly sure I remember doing her quest "Apart" well before fighting Kirito (it might've even been before the Domain? I can't remember for sure, I just started playing again after a small break to focus on other games, but i know Apart triggered well before the Kirito fight.) I'm including some screenshots, in case I was too confusing with my explanation RE:the quest log.

Edit 2: Think I found another one shortly after hitting Post, Valerie's "Lower Target" mentions getting ready to move into Home Base, but this triggered for me while I was still searching for the Eyes.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
How much content is there for corruption vs lovers routes? Is the amount of content pretty equal between the two?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How much content is there for corruption vs lovers routes? Is the amount of content pretty equal between the two?
It's about 60/40 with 60 being Lovers and 40 being Corruption. Still working on actually getting the entire game 50/50

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa35180.24430\maple.exe"
i cant run the game what can i do
Might be the same person from the discord but we fixed this by trying another download. Mega may have fucked up as it was being initialized

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
next public release I will add a separate .exe download.
so, even if your AV is deleting the .exe from the zip, u can still extract the data and after that download a single .exe from here.
maybe easier to do as u can try until u get it right.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
The first maple.exe seems to have some kind of virus coming from my windows defender and it actually doesn't execute. The virus shown is "PUA:Win32/GameHack" and is on the low end, but it would great if the dev can remove it and keep the other .exe as the other worked fine.

I just noticed that my anti-virus was picking something up this morning and seen it came from the game when I tried executing the first .exe yesterday, the game has been deleted from my pc yesterday but the virus was still there, the AV still triggered thus this post.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The first maple.exe seems to have some kind of virus coming from my windows defender and it actually doesn't execute. The virus shown is "PUA:Win32/GameHack" and is on the low end, but it would great if the dev can remove it and keep the other .exe as the other worked fine.

I just noticed that my anti-virus was picking something up this morning and seen it came from the game when I tried executing the first .exe yesterday, the game has been deleted from my pc yesterday but the virus was still there, the AV still triggered thus this post.
Public should fix this but it's always WindowsDefender that is always trying to say it's a virus (False positive) It even deletes our dev files when we're exchanging work between baka and I lol

But it's completely safe and if you want to make double sure

That is what we use to test and show it's not a danger to anyone

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes