SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Public should fix this but it's always WindowsDefender that is always trying to say it's a virus (False positive) It even deletes our dev files when we're exchanging work between baka and I lol

But it's completely safe and if you want to make double sure

That is what we use to test and show it's not a danger to anyone
I see, it still got flagged from that website as well when I scanned the .exe file.

Edit: That's a pretty good website to check for false positives, I'll be using to check for false positives.
Edit 2: I downloaded the game from the gofile link.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I see, it still got flagged from that website as well when I scanned the .exe file.

Edit: That's a pretty good website to check for false positives, I'll be using to check for false positives.
Edit 2: I downloaded the game from the gofile link.
Actually funny enough, the above user also was getting it flagged by Mega but not by Mixdrop. That's a new issue we haven't seen before

Reactions: SSlayer

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I uploaded the lastest and it resulted in 5 false-positive

I post a screenshot to show. I wonder if I check the same exe in a week or so it will show the same or more result.
its like the AV companies do everything they can do give warnings out if the .exe is not made by any of their own parent-companies.

Image1.png

Jan 30, 2018
I think I found another quest that's firing off early last night, unless I'm misreading it. The first part of Pan's Genderbend quests mentions Pan threatening the MC's mother, but Im at the point in the story where I just unlocked the genderbend system, which is before she joins.

One other thing I noticed a few minutes ago: I just unlocked the Monster Sacks, and found out they had monster cards you couldn't get elsewhere, so I started trying to farm the sacks (both by buying a new sack if I didnt get a card from one, and by using a sack, then hard quitting if I didnt get a card to force the monsters to respawn). one time when I opened the sack, it gave me an error and the game closed out (didn't think to screenshot the error, sorry). ive also had several times where when I open the sack, it goes to a black screen for about 5 seconds before the game just closes (this happens whether the bag is opened from inside another one, or from a place like Trus shop.)

Lastly, this isnt a bug report, but I did have a couple questions:

1) is there any use for the Protection from Heat/Cold scrolls yet, or is that something for Part 2?

and 2) related to the monster sacks, are the enemies in them supposed to respawn? 25k+ feels like a lot of Meso for what amounts to one chance for a card drop. And yes, I know about the methods to boost drops, I have all the cards right-clicked in the library, I have one card from the drop rate boosting card set, and Im using a 2X drop scroll (i dont have any of the 1.5X or Collectors' scrolls ATM.)

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Is this game's gameplay based of maple story gameplay and if it is, do I need to have base maple story gameplay understanding to play the game ? I've never played maple story at all.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Thedarkdragon007
ok I found the bug. its the random-generator that added an invalid monster.
I will try some more if theres other monsters that would crash the game. for now it works.
I will look into it to maybe increase the amount of monsters it can spawn. but its not created to farm, its more of a fun thing.

Heat/Cold its nothing u need now. its for the desert and icy maps that will be available in S2.

SSlayer
yeah, its based on maplestory. but u don't need to know about it to be able to play the game. its different, as its a clicker/idle game. surely if u know about the game maybe u appreciate it more as it has that "nostalgic-value" as its based on the original style.

Reactions: SSlayer

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I think I found another quest that's firing off early last night, unless I'm misreading it. The first part of Pan's Genderbend quests mentions Pan threatening the MC's mother, but Im at the point in the story where I just unlocked the genderbend system, which is before she joins.

One other thing I noticed a few minutes ago: I just unlocked the Monster Sacks, and found out they had monster cards you couldn't get elsewhere, so I started trying to farm the sacks (both by buying a new sack if I didnt get a card from one, and by using a sack, then hard quitting if I didnt get a card to force the monsters to respawn). one time when I opened the sack, it gave me an error and the game closed out (didn't think to screenshot the error, sorry). ive also had several times where when I open the sack, it goes to a black screen for about 5 seconds before the game just closes (this happens whether the bag is opened from inside another one, or from a place like Trus shop.)

Lastly, this isnt a bug report, but I did have a couple questions:

1) is there any use for the Protection from Heat/Cold scrolls yet, or is that something for Part 2?

and 2) related to the monster sacks, are the enemies in them supposed to respawn? 25k+ feels like a lot of Meso for what amounts to one chance for a card drop. And yes, I know about the methods to boost drops, I have all the cards right-clicked in the library, I have one card from the drop rate boosting card set, and Im using a 2X drop scroll (i dont have any of the 1.5X or Collectors' scrolls ATM.)
Awesome, I'll make sure this is fixed for Public next friday. As for your questions:

1. Part 2 for sure. We don't have maps that proc those at the moment anywhere.

2. Baka just told me there was an issue with them so we'll make sure this is working as it should and balanced correctly. I might end up lowering the cost but we'll see.

Is this game's gameplay based of maple story gameplay and if it is, do I need to have base maple story gameplay understanding to play the game ? I've never played maple story at all.
Funny enough, I've never played Maple Story when I signed on to write. I'm entirely an outside source so most of the game was written from the eyes of a complete stranger lol

Reactions: baka
Jan 30, 2018
Not a quest bug, but I killed enough Maladies for the Nebu-shovel reward, yet i didn't see it in my inventory. I had the shovel right clicked in the library (for some reason), and it even said it dropped, both with the Threshold pop-up and the message when something selected in the library drops. I'm fairly certain I didn't sell it, and i made sure I had enough inventory space as well. Not really that big a deal, since there's the tool shop in Perion, but still something I thought I should mention.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I thought it was fixed. a couple more days and we release the next build and it should be fixed.
also, after the release u can send me the .sav and I can give u the shovel manually.

Jan 30, 2018
will do.

Edit: found another couple quests firing off slight earlier than its supposed to. Rixxa's "The Goblin Problem" is supposed to be available after MC and Asuna return to Home Base, but I could do it as soon as MC gets hurt, when her "Worry" quest is available. (her "Leaving the Fox" is also available alongside Goblin Problem, so I suppose that one's firing off early too.)

Tienk's "Jealousy" is also supposed to trigger as the same time as Goblin Problem, but it was available for me as soon as MC was injured, and i did the previous quest in Tienks chain.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

SiriusB01

Mar 2, 2021
A question in the game I see that there are classes but we start without a class (well if it has a class I just don't remember what it's called xD) how do I get a class or at what point in the game can you change classes?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
A question in the game I see that there are classes but we start without a class (well if it has a class I just don't remember what it's called xD) how do I get a class or at what point in the game can you change classes?
So you start off as a Beginner aka The Farm Boy class. Later in the Story when you inherit The Domain, you will then finally obtain Dark Knight and after finishing The Henesys Chapter, you'll then unlock 5 Books which give you one of the other Aix Classes. Warrior, Bowmen, Mage, Pirate, and Thief.

It's all given over time in the story to better showcase the Hero's growth from simple Farm Boy all the way to General and Knight.

will do.

Edit: found another couple quests firing off slight earlier than its supposed to. Rixxa's "The Goblin Problem" is supposed to be available after MC and Asuna return to Home Base, but I could do it as soon as MC gets hurt, when her "Worry" quest is available. (her "Leaving the Fox" is also available alongside Goblin Problem, so I suppose that one's firing off early too.)

Tienk's "Jealousy" is also supposed to trigger as the same time as Goblin Problem, but it was available for me as soon as MC was injured, and i did the previous quest in Tienks chain.
Thanks for these. Every single one previously mentioned has been completely fixed and I'll add these in as well.

Reactions: SiriusB01
Jan 30, 2018
I think somethings wrong with the Threshold drop system, at least on my side. I was trying to farm the Orange mushrooms' third Threshold drop, the scroll box III, for either Scrolling Chance or White scrolls, and ended up getting the Scrolling Chance scrolls to drop... Only for it to not show up at all in my inventory. I had plenty of space in the Use tab of the Inventory, as I mostly only use Chocolate bars for healing and shove the rest of the consumables in the stash, so it wasn't an issue of no space. I even hard quit and triggered the Threshold drop again, allegedly got Helmet Dex scrolls... and nothing, those didn't show up in the inventory either. I accidentally hit quit normally instead of hard quit, so I cant provide the save I had at 999 Orange mushroom kills for testing. I'll see if I can find another threshold that triggers it, and provide the save for testing if its still happening.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I think theres a bug in the public version. in a couple days we release again and it should be fixed.
after release we can look into it for all the threshold u missed.

Jan 30, 2018
I just tried it again with slimes in the Hunting ground, and im not getting any of the scrolls i should be getting from the threshold. If it helps, i can send my copy of the save when i was at 999 slimes killed at the hunting ground, if it'll help ID the problem.

EDIT: guess you dont need the save just yet then, if you've already ID'd the problem. If i can remember to, i'll upload a save once the new updates out, and just avoid triggering Threshold drops in the meantime.

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I just tried it again with slimes in the Hunting ground, and im not getting any of the scrolls i should be getting from the threshold. If it helps, i can send my copy of the save when i was at 999 slimes killed at the hunting ground, if it'll help ID the problem.

EDIT: guess you dont need the save just yet then, if you've already ID'd the problem. If i can remember to, i'll upload a save once the new updates out, and just avoid triggering Threshold drops in the meantime.
Yeah, once the update is out you'll get a message and basically every Threshold already passed will auto drop in your Bag. We've tested it on a few Patrons and we don't think any item is missing now.

Jan 30, 2018
One more issue I've found just now, I have the green mushroom puppet needed for Audish's quest in Henesys, but it refuses to let me turn it in.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes