HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Done also check you inventory because I added all the Threshhold stuff so you have a LOT to sort through lol

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's finally out!

-Maple Island has been remade with new art, new sex scenes, new character development, and been cleaned up of early nonsense writing

-100,000 words have been removed from the entire game and leaving it a much cleaner experience. The biggest clean up effort we've ever had!

-For Patrons, you have 2 new sex scenes with Rain and Admin to experience! We also remastered the Lucy riding scene and the Leafa nipple play event with brand new art!
-Old and new players can truly enjoy the game way better than before!

If there are any bugs, let us know but for now, enjoy this update!

Jan 30, 2018
after starting the new version, I found a quest that's showing up in Lith Harbor but wont start, Leonore's "Alone". It wasn't there before the update, so I don't know if it was a quest bugged on my side, its a quest I've already done (didn't see it in the completed part of the quest log), It's firing off early, or what.

On the plus side, I can confirm the problems I was having with the Threshold drops and Audish's Mushroom doll quest were fixed. I even can continue the Renka questline, as Agent 0 popped up in Ellinia now (I didn't report that because I wasn't sure if it was glitched, of if he didn't appear until you took refuge in the forests)

Edit: two more quests firing off early, Jane's "Fear" (supposed to be when the Ardyn head up to Mushroom Island to visit, available as soon as "Photos" was done), and Millie's "Teasing" at Lania's house (not sure when its supposed to trigger, but i cant even find the chain on the the quest log to see how early it triggers).

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
after starting the new version, I found a quest that's showing up in Lith Harbor but wont start, Leonore's "Alone". It wasn't there before the update, so I don't know if it was a quest bugged on my side, its a quest I've already done (didn't see it in the completed part of the quest log), It's firing off early, or what.

On the plus side, I can confirm the problems I was having with the Threshold drops and Audish's Mushroom doll quest were fixed. I even can continue the Renka questline, as Agent 0 popped up in Ellinia now (I didn't report that because I wasn't sure if it was glitched, of if he didn't appear until you took refuge in the forests)

Edit: two more quests firing off early, Jane's "Fear" (supposed to be when the Ardyn head up to Mushroom Island to visit, available as soon as "Photos" was done), and Millie's "Teasing" at Lania's house (not sure when its supposed to trigger, but i cant even find the chain on the the quest log to see how early it triggers).
Sounds like easy fixes. Thanks for reporting these, I'll make sure they auto clear on the next update or next big bug fix.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
latest public release version 2.7.3c

Changelog included

Jan 30, 2018
Is there something I'm missing with the new Investment system? The tutorial says to "buy or sell with the shares Sid gave you. These are used freely without consequence", so i sold the shares it gave me, since that's all I could do with them. and that's it so far, I've seen messages about investments being ready to collect, but Sid doesn't have any new options. Are those just holdover messages from the old system, did I screw up and was supposed to hang onto the shares, or is there something I'm not seeing?

Edit: yet another quest-related bug, I'm seeing two quests for Camila in the MC's room at home base, "Camila's Choice" and "A choice for her age". its seeming like Camila's Choice is the lovers route, and Choice for her age is the Lady route, so it looks like another instance of the game acting like you're on both routes

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there something I'm missing with the new Investment system? The tutorial says to "buy or sell with the shares Sid gave you. These are used freely without consequence", so i sold the shares it gave me, since that's all I could do with them. and that's it so far, I've seen messages about investments being ready to collect, but Sid doesn't have any new options. Are those just holdover messages from the old system, did I screw up and was supposed to hang onto the shares, or is there something I'm not seeing?

Edit: yet another quest-related bug, I'm seeing two quests for Camila in the MC's room at home base, "Camila's Choice" and "A choice for her age". its seeming like Camila's Choice is the lovers route, and Choice for her age is the Lady route, so it looks like another instance of the game acting like you're on both routes
I'll fix this. Thanks!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Camila issues
So everything has been fixed. I added a backend change to Camila so you cannot see the A Choice for Her Age unless you saw Lonely Life and the other also got the same treatment.

Jane was fixed
Millie got another backend check but not sure how you got that one to trigger but that's fixed, too.

As for Alone, that was a sex scene I was working on as a bonus but it basically would've just repeated her masturbation scene so no worries about it breaking anything since it doesn't have any text. I deleted it so that's also gone.

Let me know if you find anything more!

Reactions: Thedarkdragon007

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KingsFall-0.2.7.3c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So, transformation-wise, is it talking about MC and/or NPCs? Is it a temporary thing or a permanent thing?
Just NPC's for the time being but it's basically permanent. All the content is behind a Choice Variable and after that, you start calling the NPC in question to your house in Mushroomtown.

There's three character who are Transformed:

1. Leonore: Story Character and has the most content
2. Tienk: Flasher in Lith Harbor
3. Pan: Owner of Store in Southperry (Has the least content)

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Real question, what's the purpose of having lvl 5, 10, 20 items for the Warrior Job? I'm level 31 and it looks like i'm still 20 levels or more away until I can even get to the place where I can change my job to warrior. Am I misunderstanding this?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Real question, what's the purpose of having lvl 5, 10, 20 items for the Warrior Job? I'm level 31 and it looks like i'm still 20 levels or more away until I can even get to the place where I can change my job to warrior. Am I misunderstanding this?
The game kind of exists in a global way where you have access to things you really can't use until later or at all. We had intended for this to be an option in Free Mode but players weren't really using it so now it just befalls when you unlock Chosen Books and approach that route.

That's not to say it won't be the same all around. We had discussed wanting to do a Female MC but instead of the Darkness Class, she'll have the MultiClass approach.

It's just in an odd spot because of The Darkness Element but there are ways we can rectify it later on either in the current Male MC Route or when we can add the Female MC and change things up that way

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to further explain.
u are using "maple.x" thats the engine. u are playing the story "kingsfall"
maple.x was created with the idea of 5 jobs and male/female gender. in freemode u can experience a bit of that (but not much since its kind of abandoned right now)

kingsfall is almost a non-canon maple.x-story since it introduce darkness. when I started the maple.x engine I never had that in mind that we would add that plus so much more that is kind of deviate from my main goal for maple.x engine.

this creates irregularities with weapons/equips and jobs. darkness is not included in any of the 5 jobs.
we do add job-book-skills to unlock that, but still its not the same.
even so, darkness fit the story and it gives a unique take.

theres nothing we can do now. too late to change.

maple.x engine is not finished, lots to do.

KingBattalion

Nov 17, 2018
1725988399690.png
Where is The Quest: She Belongs With You? Kinda got stuck cuz i didnt unlock hermes yet but before that i talked to Lily In front of Sid Shop and picked a dialogue with Sid.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes