HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 4019824
Where is The Quest: She Belongs With You? Kinda got stuck cuz i didnt unlock hermes yet but before that i talked to Lily In front of Sid Shop and picked a dialogue with Sid.
If you got the quest where she and Sid go on a Date, that's the Sid route.

She Belongs With You is the Lovers Route so if you've already seen the Sid one, you cannot view it. If you want to check if it's available, head to your House in Mushroomtown

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 4019824
Where is The Quest: She Belongs With You? Kinda got stuck cuz i didnt unlock hermes yet but before that i talked to Lily In front of Sid Shop and picked a dialogue with Sid.
I fixed this Tracker by just moving it. You won't see it on your end anymore so it'll help to not confuse you over what Route you're in and this fix will be automatic on the next update

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
People kept editing values that didn't need to be edited like giving every NPC max Affection. They broke the game and it became a mess to fix it.

But also based on your review, you didn't even try and activate Easy Mode because that gives you all the Meso you will ever need. You could've asked how to do this but you didn't.
Or maybe you just want to force people to become patrons to be able to cheat... ;)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Or maybe you just want to force people to become patrons to be able to cheat... ;)
Bro, you didn't even ask what avenues you had. If you activate Easy Mode, you basically just activate God Mode. All the Money, Items, and enemies can't even hit you. That's freely available for you and everyone else including a free way of unlocking the entire Gallery

Reactions: baka

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
can someoe help me?
it says to find asuna in empty town after she runs off but i cant find her anywhere
My mistake, the Tracker is supposed to point you towards one of the houses in Henesys. House above Ming and to the right. Asuna is waiting inside. After that is when you go to An Empty Town

Reactions: jackCannon25

jackCannon25

Jul 3, 2019
hey i was doisg this maggie quest
screenshot.20240912.200148.png
the cage puzzle was to chose between four row of figures and i clicked on one that had two figures missing
and after that i was suddenly at kerning city subway and the part 8 of the quest was done
i just want to know if this is normal or a bug

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in OP theres a leaked password u can use to unlock stuff.
if u mean the patron box, thats reserved for supporters. u get maple old coins and unlock all settings.
but its not needed to be successful.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Will this be, someday, ported to android?
We have no idea, really. The entire game is made with Windows in mind and has a lot of checks in place to keep it stable. We can only answer that when we finish off Season 1 and there's basically no more content additions. No gurantee but we'll see how it looks in a year or two when the game is done

jackCannon25

Jul 3, 2019
screenshot.20240913.162153.png
Does anyone know where to get this potion?

i'm using the medal of safety so i can't die or dont know how to

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. we got that question in our channel and it seems that it was not added anywhere.
next update we will add it in a shop in lith, Mina maybe.
u can still die. Magnus fights. but u need to reach those special quests.
what we can also do is add it to u manually. need your .sav for that.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes