2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
This comment got me confused on so many levels. I don't know if some of the stuff is a dig, but I won't take it to heart if it is. There is no zoophilia, and I don't know how you thought about it. There will be no zoophilia, just like NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you misread my username and the name of the game.
Can you tell me what kind of denouement did I miss out on? The game is still in the early part of its development and any sign of a final act isn't even close.
No man Ha Ha
I was just messing with you
It ain't always that we see a dev actively responsive around here

Are those models G3F?
Which one did you use on the blonde girl from promo pic #5? If you don't mind sharing
(it's ok if you do tho, I understand)

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
hi what is the password on the computer please
This one is really important, the computer password is a birthday you want MC to have in a format MMDD, where MM is a two-digit month representation, and DD is a two-digit representation of days in your birthday. So, if your birthday is today (04/20/2022 - American format), the password would be 0420. This only has two uses, one is to make the game more personal and the second one is to show that MC's dad really cared about him.

• Haha
Reactions: Punto and KhaiFirst

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
No man Ha Ha
I was just messing with you
It ain't always that we see a dev actively responsive around here

Are those models G3F?
Which one did you use on the blonde girl from promo pic #5? If you don't mind sharing
(it's ok if you do tho, I understand)
No problem. I just wanted to be sure that's all.
All girl models are G8F and in the future, there will be more G8.1F. For the guys, kidnappers are converted G3M and everyone else is G8M. When I started developing my game, G8F looked a little better in my opinion, and had more poses to work with.
The hair used on Susan is Rera hair.

Reactions: SummmerP

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Hey, looks good so far, must have missed last few times it was up on this site. Just wondering the incest patch allows the step-relative pronouns in use, right? If so cool, I just know in real life many ignore step relations and adoption relations compared to full blood reactions, as an example see Woody Allen, heh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Hey, looks good so far, must have missed last few times it was up on this site. Just wondering the incest patch allows the step-relative pronouns in use, right? If so cool, I just know in real life many ignore step relations and adoption relations compared to full blood reactions, as an example see Woody Allen, heh.
Sorry , got to make this one.
The only woody i see is mine hehhehheh.

• Haha

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Step-relations wouldn't work in the case of my game, so the incest patch changes Emma's and Susan's titles to sister and mom.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I have to say something about this, I was going to leave a review but I try not to do that until a game is more mature(into its development). This game is almost 100% expository dialog, and none of it is natural. All of the information is thrust upon you a million miles a minute and it is so overwhelming it honestly gave me a headache.

All of the girls fall in love with the MC in three sentences or less, some even before they've met him. And you don't stop meeting new girls up until the very end of the current content. That is ridiculous. I don't even remember half of their names except one is named April but everyone calls her July. Why? I don't know, but it was distracting enough for me to notice. And all of them have the same personality, that being they're obsessed with MC.

I get this is some power fantasy but there is no suspension of disbelief here and it makes my brain hurt. My best suggestion is slow the story all the way down. You have 5967937 plot points going on and you give no time for the reader to absorb any of the information.

Anyway that's my two cents. I'm sure with the way I've been treated on this forum so far this comment will be deleted, but if you do read this dev, give the MC a few seconds to breathe before you have some new conspiracy to throw at him. You know, give him time to actually BE WITH one of the umpteenmillion women that love him so much.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I can't find the wt mod. Page does not appear, without content.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The walkthrough mod is for the past version, so it won't work with the current version. And WT isn't directly connected with the game. I'm grateful for anyone who wants to do something like that, but I can't say why there is nothing on that page.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
How many updates will it be before the various parts of John's family start attempting to come after Rex and the Fortress/Harem/Cadre that he's building? Also, how soon will it be before said harem is finalized as to how many women Rex will have under his direct influence? I imagine there will be several dozen more who will be indirectly under his influence and direction. I suspect that it's being set up so that Rex will have the single largest covert operations network the world has ever seen and almost entirely comprised of female operatives/agents/personnel.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
A lot of developers don't show the MC's face in their games. I highly recommend you follow their example and ditch him pronto, because that MC is one ugly SOB. Some people might like it because its amusing how grotesque his face is (I'm assuming this was at least somewhat deliberate), but the joke gets old fast and it's just an obnoxious interference in the story.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009 Hey i found a bug, i told Angela in the Park that Khan should be killed, Rose later said i wanted him to live before she shoots him.
This will be talked about more later in the game. Rose made a decision for herself. There was a question on our Discord server I will copy it here. The question was what was the better choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
A lot of developers don't show the MC's face in their games. I highly recommend you follow their example and ditch him pronto, because that MC is one ugly SOB. Some people might like it because its amusing how grotesque his face is (I'm assuming this was at least somewhat deliberate), but the joke gets old fast and it's just an obnoxious interference in the story.
Yes, i am in the same boat. Though i understand that developers sometimes like to have the MC visible. Not my personal favorite regardless of looks. You want to imagine yourself and some dude.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I have to say something about this, I was going to leave a review but I try not to do that until a game is more mature(into its development). This game is almost 100% expository dialog, and none of it is natural. All of the information is thrust upon you a million miles a minute and it is so overwhelming it honestly gave me a headache.

All of the girls fall in love with the MC in three sentences or less, some even before they've met him. And you don't stop meeting new girls up until the very end of the current content. That is ridiculous. I don't even remember half of their names except one is named April but everyone calls her July. Why? I don't know, but it was distracting enough for me to notice. And all of them have the same personality, that being they're obsessed with MC.

I get this is some power fantasy but there is no suspension of disbelief here and it makes my brain hurt. My best suggestion is slow the story all the way down. You have 5967937 plot points going on and you give no time for the reader to absorb any of the information.

Anyway that's my two cents. I'm sure with the way I've been treated on this forum so far this comment will be deleted, but if you do read this dev, give the MC a few seconds to breathe before you have some new conspiracy to throw at him. You know, give him time to actually BE WITH one of the umpteenmillion women that love him so much.
I will not disagree with what you say BUT for me it is a refreshing thing as most games are far too wordy and waffle on just to pad them out, or sex scenes go on log enough to fab till your dick drops off, stay on the ball and keep it moving forward I say. ( like a lot of TV shows tell you whats coming up after the break and then re-cap after the brake, I have given up watching TV, just keep in for sport coverage)

• Red Heart

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What's even worse is that a lot of games use that same model, barely changing anything. So i'll take a POV game rather than another ctrl c ctrl v MC any day.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes