kinky d&d

Nov 13, 2022
hellooo, im a rpg player i usually play d&d 5e and different manuals, and sometimes it come on my mind: "how would be a capaing with a lot of different kinks? " someone here have played one?

Nov 13, 2022
I don't know how a campaign could be. But I like the idea of running a single-player sexual campaign between kissing and moaning.
i've never actually tried a single player one sooo idk, i think with people maybe with same kinks would be cool, like idk if u all like spanks u can add a mechanics with them (i got some weird and many kinks so i would open to all ngl XD)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I guess it largely depends on whether kink will be part of player-player interaction or player-NPC interaction. The most infamously sexualized RPG that I know of (FATAL) was suuuper-rapey...

P.S. How is it that a google image search for "community d&d episode" doesn't have an animated gif of Alison Brie's "two/three/four fingers?" scene* at the very top? Clearly google's dominance has come to an end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2022
I guess it largely depends on whether kink will be part of player-player interaction or player-NPC interaction. The most infamously sexualized RPG that I know of (FATAL) was suuuper-rapey...

P.S. How is it that a google image search for "community d&d episode" doesn't have an animated gif of Alison Brie's "two/three/four fingers?" scene* at the very top? Clearly google's dominance has come to an end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i always though when i flirt with someone on d&d maybe idk im a bard and i saw a cute girl, if i start flirting with her its like im flirting with the master :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: baloneysammich