Others Kinky Dungeon [v5.3.30] [Ada18980]

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018
The easiest way to get a petsuit is by taking the "Novice pet" perk when starting a new game, you will start with a petsuit already in your inventory.

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
Auto struggle button (one of the buttons in bottom right corner) is helpful for novice players too.
It'll try to shake everything off off you, one by one. So you won't have to grind every item's every icon.
Used best while hiding in barrel or chest.
Do note that it WILL eventually try Cut option (which will destroy some devices) and Struggle (which is noisy).
(and using this option anywhere near conveyor belts is generally a bad idea)

Even without free 10 perk points, it's possible to pick some negative perks which are basically free perk points.
Like 1pt rope bondage start (you can get rid of all these in shopkeeper's backroom, there's a spot set up for exactly that).
Or 1pt "depleted crystals break" (since crystal-using weaponry seems to be outrageously useless and inconvenient in current versions. And endgame devices which use crystals are... of dubious value).
Or "trapped furniture" perk which is more of a nuisance rather than a menace (unless you'll obliviously step into display stand - which is a bad idea anyway).
Where can I find trapped furniture perk?

LionDeadXD

May 9, 2022
The easiest way to get a petsuit is by taking the "Novice pet" perk when starting a new game, you will start with a petsuit already in your inventory.
well it is... but that had no special buff in it, well... not all buff on restraint really great buff it just how to use it that

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
The goddess reward is random or it only focus some items as arm/leg binder, binding dress, etc... i never got rope or metal type?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
The goddess reward is random or it only focus some items as arm/leg binder, binding dress, etc... i never got rope or metal type?
I pretty consistently got chastity belts/bras from the metal goddess. Same with armbinders from leather and latex goddesses. I could be wrong but I'm relatively sure each goddess gives restraints associated with their specialty upon completing their quests.
Haven't played this game in almost a year tbh so maybe I'm mis-remembering shit.

LionDeadXD

May 9, 2022
as far as i know, usualy they give leather theme / latex and i dont think i see rope, i do see metal shackle. but yep... none rope or chain restraint type.

Nao76

Feb 10, 2023
Help, does anyone know how to solve this problem? When I start a new game, the character does not appear. error 192.jpg

par6731

Feb 2, 2023
the most easy way to got petsuit that i know is get the "kitty lover" perk then hunt purple chest / green chest. thats how i got it in early game, but the downside is just all the mob would use bast restraint much more than other restraint. well if u use developer mode u can still remove the perk mid game.
Thank you very much!

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes