Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
KFC_cover.jpg

Overview:
Engage in sex-combat with KYFC girl Maia in this first beta of KYFC. Combine different abilities to dominate Maia and make her come before you do to win, or fail and be dominated by the sexy fighter girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: MrZGames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Steam Fix:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
Steam Fix*
Thank you decker2 for sharing!

1sqxaP.png HujNny.png F+EwJK.png CWYhUV.png esUwJp.png hwv76e.png 3LYmd7.png bMJJ7o.png QAJ4Sc.png yN2Ynn.png YIyKyS.png YtK6w4.png LEooGG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Yup the controls are about is pratical as invert keys on a keyboard... tried adjusting resolution but the non 1990's reoslutions are off the screen....

menny

May 28, 2017
listen people remember the original GameCube controller, get a third hand if you wanna play this game cause it controls horribly and has no mouse option as said by many above and I thought I was just doing something wrong

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I'm down for more wrasslin'. Especially after having a hole left where Enlit3D's wrestling game used to be.

Reactions: EZmoney

JackNtheBox

Oct 9, 2017
Really wanna try this based on the concept. But the comments are making me nervous. (played far worse games with better comments). Gonna take a look, check back in when I see for myself.
Cool concept just needs to get the bugs out for it to be decent. The dev can definitely make something out of this for sure.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
That game was so good lmao. What was it Heroine Rumble right?
I think so. I just got tired of the clunkiness of it, but after playing this game, and knowing that the version I played was really old, I'll probably return to it.

This game was better than I was expecting, or at least the concept is pretty good. It's severely lacking polish, but I think given a few months of real improvement from the dev, this could be a really decent game. Among the obvious things, I just wish the match didn't take so incredibly long.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So the controls were outright unresponsive for me. I'd like to play this game. But until it gets fixed that appears to not be an option for me.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
So the controls were outright unresponsive for me. I'd like to play this game. But until it gets fixed that appears to not be an option for me.
I just used WASD. The arrow keys work too. Trying to play it with a mouse just outright breaks the controls consistently.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes