Unity - Kinky Fight Club [v1.2] [MrZGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PirateBT

Very much a game that you actually play while having sexual content.

Instead of a visual novel or something similar the sex is not only interactive but in a competitive setting. After playing this, I have been scouring for something that gives a similar feel. The game element is there and very enjoyable, the story is very passable and does not shatter my immersion of the actual gameplay.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.2

Found a unique fighting game that unites gameplay and sexual scenes together almost seamlessly, its a type of mindless game where you get a lot of customisation and can just fuck around and have fun with no strings attached, you dont really find these types of games all that often sadly.

I call this game a pure sandbox even though it does have a story mode, but i would highly recommend you not to waste your time with that, its just horrid in every sense of the word.

Overall a great sandbox fighting game that reminds me of the old nostalgic WWE games. Although the only reason im not giving KFC five stars is the pitiful story mode.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

Kinky Fight club was the first game I supported on patreon and got it on steam. A great 3d hentai sexfight game that has good animation, that needs better character models.

The story mode is your created character meeting a woman you like at a bar/dance and she invites you to a place called "Kinky fight club" run by MrZ. And gives you the basics and teachings of Sexfight. Then you thrust yourself to a sexfight exhibition match/tournament and other kinds of fetish based on how well you do. There are choices in this game but it revolves around of who you want to fight.

The Gameplay is turn based but in Realtime 3d animation. Use energy to strip, foreplay, sex and special skills (Counter, overpower, resist). No matter who does the sex fight position, there is a domination bar of who has control on sex, the sex position has it's own animation based on who dominates more. To win there is a Cum meter that determines who will ascend (Cum) first and win the sexfight match. There is a finishing moves after sexfight and end it on the sex position you love ;)

I wouldn't call the hentai scenes perfect, but there is A LOT of variety and content of sex scenes. The Domination bar determines who is more dominant the bar could range like "[Maledom------Femdom]" and that's what I absolutely love in this game ;) they just don't range Just male and female domination. They can also range from Lesdom (lesbian), Gaydom (Gay), and Futadom (Futanari). Everyone is fair and equal in this sexfight :) You can watch the sexfight on spectate mode as you masturbate enjoy every last bit of scene.

I really love this game, but I have to be fair in this review, since i supported this on patreon and got the full game on steam.

There are minor issues like sexfight animation breaking (Not synching with the opponent) and broke coding (Two character models merged into one). Shops for items and other modes are locked off and can be bought by "Z Coins" and you obtain these by sexfights, tournaments, other modes but the rate to get them is REALLY SLOW. The character models are hit and miss to other people, but not a problem to me.

And here is the biggest issue that i came across :( Balancing in this game is all over the place, when you create a character stats, there is a chance they will always win or always lose (Mostly lose). Difficulty scaling is extremely unforgiveable sometimes frustrating when it's on normal or harder difficulties.

I love MrZ's games as it explores everything of games equality for maledom, femdom and etc-dom. And this is a great game to start off from. Everything could be ironed out and improve the visuals and character models more, and Mr.Z could have a phenomenal sexfight game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you read my spoilers, Mr. Z is a really nice and understandable person. Go and support his hentai games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

OnyxShadow

Pros

In a market where most adult games have their sex and their gameplay divorced from each other this game blends it together (except in story mode...but I'll get to that later). There are a lot of positions. There are lots of customization options. There are numerous game modes.

Cons

I'm not gonna pull any punches; story mode is horrendous. The plot is uninteresting. The story has ZERO to do with the matches between chapters. I have a save from a version that I started about a year ago. The continue button is broken, and that bug remains in the latest version. You cannot skip through the story because it requires mouse clicks to proceed. Dialogue options feel meaningless. The other big issue is the game's economy. The things that matter you get for free (positions and stats). The things you earn are mostly unexciting.

Conclusion

That may seem a little harsh, but this is actually one of the best adult games in recent years...it just could have been a lot better.

B-
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Firebless

Been waiting a long time for a sex fight game that excites me while playing it, and this is it. Character creation, sex animations, sex poses and progression of the fights are this game strengths. It does have a lot of things that need improvement, but as of V1.1, this game meets its ultimate goal of providing an arousing and satisfying experience.

Things I will love to see improved or added to the game:

1. A complete rewrite of the story mode is required. As of now the story is long and boring and no fight/sex related scenes happen at all. Its just a long depressing moral debate of prudes vs freedom of sexual expression. It was a great disappointment. I would love a story that focuses on the fight results and post fight consequences of winning or losing affecting the character. And add fight/sex/date scenes outside the ring: For example, loser of the fight has to go on a fuck date or do some humiliating chore.

2. More rough physicality to the fights: hair pulls, more submission holds, extended dirtier talk and skin getting red when spanked.

3. Bigger and more masculine male characters and more hairstyles for men ( they all are mostly female hair as of now).

Mr. Z, the developer, has been doing a great job of improving the game so far, so maybe we see some of this or even better features very soon. I really love this game and I recommend it to all fans of sex fights.

"Muy bien hecho Mr. Z, que la fuerza te acompañe!"
  6. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

This is exactly the type of content I've been looking for: sex partners trying to dominate each other and to beat your opponent by making him/her cum before you. The gameplay is unique, fun and arousing, mixing sexual interaction with sparring match. I don't think there's anything quite like it in this site. I truly enjoyed it.
    The only downside is the models can use some improvement. The quality of visual experience is very limited.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

The idea behind the gameplay is great, but this game needs a ton of polishing. Models are janky, menus are ugly, animations are way too simple and robotic. It has a lot of promise, but needs a good revamp to get great.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Very well done. If you're here for a wank, I would advise staying away from the story. Or, play the story a bit, but realize that it is a long story and you earn a lot less coins via the story. You really need some of the unlocks to really make this wankable imo. You can get your save file in your appdata folder and use the online save editor to bump up your coins if desperate.

But, beyond that, this game is great. Well executed, definitely stands out in the genre and in general on this site. Plenty of animations, 3d content, custom art... the writing of the story is... poor, but it is acceptable imo. English is likely not the author's primary language, but the message comes across just fine.

Recommended for what it is, which is a beat-em-up style sex-travaganza
  9. 5.00 star(s)

middy

I really like the graphics and the animations in this game. At first I was reluctant, if I should try this out, because the screenshots do not honor the game enough. But once you try it out, your opinion might change!

The game looks quite polished in terms of mechanics and features. I would just add, that there is a bit of a learning curve, if you really want to master the combat. But if you're just up for the lewd stuff, there is an easy mode and apparently a gallery mode to unlock later, which I still have to do.

I also really love the concept of changing roles, between PASSIVE and ACTIVE sex or "combat" behaviour :)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

tonyboy82

This is based on version 0.8C of the game, I have yet to play the newer versions but I am sure my rating would still stand regardless.

The game allows an extremely high degree of clothing customization which is only being increased upon with every iteration.

From a UI/UX stance, there is room for improvement but the developer is very much open to constructive feedback, so you can expect a polished product by the time August rolls up.

It's very easy to get into a game but you need to ensure you read the tutorial to fully grasp the nuances. Once that's covered, everything else becomes simple to navigate through.

I spent most of my time customizing my characters to replicate others from other games. But others may have more varied interests to keep coming back to this game for.

Please note, this is not your Mortal Kombat or Tekken etc, this is merely a battle f--k game and it delivers on all fronts as far as that is concerned. The game size is not that large, you owe it to yourself to give this a shot.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

TheRealSomeone92

Note: This review was written for 0.8D. Many of the points I criticized are currently being worked on.
    In case I cannot edit the review after publishing, I expect the game will deserve a 5 star rating once it is officially released.

Kinky Fight Club is a game about a fight club where you try to sexually dominate your opponent and bring them to orgasm first.

What are the main differences between this and many other battle fuck games?
    - It is in 3D
    - It is fully animated
    - It is in real time
    - You can play as any character against any other character (this includes F/F and M/M)
    - You can make custom characters

The Good:
    - The 3D models look decent; properly among the best ones out there in games with fully animated sex scenes, outside of games from non-Indie developers
    - The animations; many of the animations convey the idea that one character is sexually dominating their opponent very well
    - You can create your own fighter; do not expect AAA MMORPGs-like level of customization, but it is sufficient
    - To a degree the fights itself are also customizable; e.g. you do not like that you have to undress your opponent first? Start the match naked!
    - The gameplay is decent

The So-so:
    - UI: The game gives little visual indication what currently happens. This leads to that people who do not dive into the game for a while will properly never realize that the game has decent mechanics
    - Camera: There is no camera option that automatically rotates around the characters, and the controls of the free camera mode are wonky, especially if you play with the mouse
    - Grind: You gain coins for playing (obviously more for winning than losing), and with those coins you can unlock new stuff; what is annoying for new players is that some gameplay options, e.g. starting the fight naked, have to be unlocked first

The Bad:
    - AI: The AI is currently laughable stupid, and once you have understood the game mechanics easily beatable
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JeanetteLue

Lesbians? yes, kinky outfits? yes, futas? yes. dom/sub play? yes.
    this game is very good, some of the moves are very sexy, and i love being able to create my character and get lewded by big dick sexy lesbian futas.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

disallowed_words

Great interactive encyclopedia of progressing in sex poses by amplification body contact (leg and head, grabs, lifting your partner to control temp).
    Can improve your techniques in bed by showing about 7 variants (altering through dominance scale) of even standard poses. It is not type of the game you can complete and realize all the content in one evening. Replayability of game is high if you want to understand how to seize the initiative in different poses under different genders/sexes/orientations.
    Early versions lack balance and handling but in 0.7a some crucial problems was solved by developer.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Analogman77

Plays like a Standard JRPG Battle fuck. Kind of a 3d sequel to Erotical Nights (as the dev stated he took the idea from that game of battle-fucking)
    Has like 20 playable characters, Males, Females, Black, White, Latina, Asian.
    It has a bit of everything so far, and a ton of animations.
    Since the last updates the graphics improved and the amount of sex movements is great.
    One thing i loved is that there is a domination bar, the more you dominate your opponent the more damage you deal, and most animations have 5-stages that change from being totally dominated to totally dominating.
    And its 3d in real time, not just CGI.
    i fucking love this game.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

Don't waste your time with this game. It shows a lot of promise on the conceptual level, but it's riddled with bugs, the graphics are poor and there's little to no customisation.

The most glaring problem... is actually twofold. I can't decide which is worse: The controls or the bugs. The game boasts on allowing mouse input, but I couldn't get my mouse to work properly at all, not even to close the window. The default cameras are horribly placed and are static, only allowing for some POV movement and zooming. Only one camera can be moved freely. During QTE sequences (80% of the game) only WASD is accepted. Furthermore, if you successfully perform the input but press another key to move around the menu, you have to repeat the entire sequence or fail it. Funnily enough, you can move on the menus with the Arrow keys without failing the inputs.

As for the bugs... The mouse not working is likely a bug. The customisation options don't seem to register properly, and whenever you go into the menu, some of the options reset. The volumes for music, Sfx, etc. don't seem to be equal. 100% music is significantly louder than 100% voices. Not sure if this is a bug or just shoddy design.

The sole saving grace is that the mechanics, in concept, are fantastic for a sexfighting game. They need tons of refinement and polish, but there's a solid concept at the very least.

TL;DR: If you are willing to deal with bugs and incredibly finnicky controls, you might get 20 minutes of enjoyment. If you have better games to play, or grass to watch grow, come back in a few months and hopefully the game will be better.