4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
if you are having difficulty, it is very trivial to find the value of your character's HP by using cheat engine to scan for the value 20 (the default health amount) and then getting hit a few times, doing next scan based on the amount of health you lost, and continuing this until you have isolated the value

i did this to set my health to 10000 and breeze through the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: 9inchz

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 3:
Seems like the dev finally did some updating, swapped the censor type. It also looks like the original method that I mentioned no longer breaks health bars so I don't actually need to do any work here. (y) Just a packaged manlymarcos dumbrenderdemosaic.

ONLY PICK ONE:
Use the v0.026+ version for new versions, or the v0.023+ if you have an older version of the game

Extract everything to the same folder as the Game.exe
Version:
v0.026+?

Last edited:

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Put together a decensor for this. Rather than tweak the assets themselves and have to redo it every time they update the game I went with the simpler and hopefully future proof method. It uses the same as the Unity auto translator but with a instead of the translator plugin. I didn't actually test this past the menu screen, figured that was enough to prove it worked. If there are problems let me know.
View attachment 935934

Put everything in the same folder as the Game.exe
Nice

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I was really annoyed when I bought the lance in the shop, threw it right then and there, and then realized I had wasted 10 coins on a single-use weapon with no indication prior. Game definitely needs work but has a promising-enough start.

Reactions: lukazil

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
oh wow im surprised to see this uploaded, the maker uploads small demos to his accounts with not really much content, just to show some progress. has there been a jump in content? or did someone just get there hands on the free demo lol

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
for both mushroom girl and older fox sister i just stack on food and stand in the body frame and spam the attack and only dodge for the charges.
oh and there are some item equips for the game atm
How do you use the dick sword?Except keep pressing X

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
Put together a decensor for this. Rather than tweak the assets themselves and have to redo it every time they update the game I went with the simpler and hopefully future proof method. It uses the same as the Unity auto translator but with a instead of the translator plugin. I didn't actually test this past the menu screen, figured that was enough to prove it worked. If there are problems let me know.
View attachment 935934

I did as you said and works like a charm, fully uncensored!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Any way to cheat the beat the fox with the sword?
Any tips to beat the mushroom and the fox boss guys?
For both Boss fights, try to wait until they begin their "Second Phase" animation to use your healing items, that helps quite a bit. Walking to the far corner of the room usually buys you enough time to heal, too.

Mushroom bitch can be dodge rolled through, but you have to pre-emptively start the dodge to get it to work; it doesn't work at the start of it's frames, for whatever damn reason. Basically, avoid Mushna when she does her retarded run, and spam attack on her as she lands her hops. For the second phase, you can go ham on her for a bit when she fires off her baby canon. You'll get slowed, but it's not like your going to get much room dodge her even at full speed. Feels like there's a bit of luck involved with fight, because she never really stops moving after the second phase. Generally speaking, don't take your hand off the Sprint button either, and if she runs towards you and there's no time to roll through, try a sprinting jump.

For the older fox girl first phase, just take a few steps back from her (out of her sword reach), then whip, and repeat. She'll never really quite catch up to you. Second phase works best if you can get her on the hill to the right, so that her sprite is slightly above. For some reason, even though she aims down with her sword, the beam doesn't connect to you. Also, if you see her facing one direction and start any kind of animation, try to get behind her, and the beam will fire away from you. If you get the parasol mushroom and she aims a beam at you in a way that you can't avoid it, doing a jump and gliding behind her usually dodges the attack.

If you can get the older fox girl against the left wall in either Phase, she tends to get stuck for a while, because it seems the AI instinctively tries to back away from you, but then gets blocked by the wall. Overall, she was way easier than Mushna. Beating her gives you nothing though. The achievement your supposed to get from it doesn't even pop. I tried beating her multiple times, but nothing. That's just the end of the current version, as far as I know.

Reactions: jems242

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
After beating both the Fox boss and Mushroom Giant. I can safely say... this wasn't worth it. Censored or no, there was no reward for the Fox Girl and some golden spores and the hovershroom for the Mushroom Lady.

The Fox girl is very much a 'How good are you at dodging?' which is strangely mapped to 'c' on the keyboard. Keep in mind that you are vulnerable at the very start and end of it but you become invincible while rolling, which helps with dealing with the fox girl's normal attacks. As for her lasers, get as close as you can and jump over it when she's trying to aim at you and attack while she's doing that. Having food helps, best to use it while she's lasering the ceiling.

The Mushroom is a bit less frustrating as dodge does help with her run and hops, just don't get jizzed on in the 2nd phase, that will slow you down. Jumping also works but she may Mario Punch you from below randomly.

The worst part about these bosses was that they have a odd tendency to 'slide' on uneven terrain, the mushroom boss can jump straight up and then slide into me because she didn't land right, or the Fox boss may do her forward laser and slide into me because she was trying to track me and went 90 degrees.

Good art and the gameplay isn't bad. Just... not a fan of this demo.

Reactions: PervyMage32

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the CG page
i opened 1 2 3 5
the rest? nothing yet?
&
killed the fox boss
but she's just sitting there
do i click something?
cuz when i leave that area and come back .. it reset's...

this is a lame reuqest
but anyone can tell a tale(WT) of the MC's life(progress) xD...?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 935934

As mentioned in an earlier post, i noticed that the scene you have there was only partially mosiac'ed, and wondered if there was a way to remove it or if a future version would allow it to be shut off. That thought actually sent me into a downward spiral of staying up to 6am messing around with some fanmade manga decensoring software, which I didn't even know existed until last night xD

Long story short, your awesome, and I wish I could Like your comment a thousand times. Too bad there isn't much content to really test your program on, although for me, it decensors all of the CGs.

Reactions: 9inchz and funog1
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes