4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

asai

Jun 19, 2020
Well actually what I meant to say is that I can't uncensor the event scenes (that includes the title screen) but if you know how feel free to post a guide.

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
Well actually what I meant to say is that I can't uncensor the event scenes (that includes the title screen) but if you know how feel free to post a guide.
Just look at the first entry.
Or look back 2 sites.
Sry but not gonna spoonfeed you.

for real guys.
there are people here that work stuff out and give explanations how to do it.
They offer free patches or fixes.
And some are not even able to use the search function or look around for 1minute.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
It still works the same way it always did, change is listed above and how to do it is marked step by step on page 13 minus the change which you can find directly above.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i dont have a problem with futa, but all the penises in these pictures are so tiny yet fat looking, idk they really turn me off lol

JAZZWAVE

Feb 17, 2019
Dogshit Controls delay on movement no sprint button/balanced movement speed at all cant turn around when firing arrows who tf made this these basic adjustments were easily made in megaman x, and a s far as i can see no way to heal at all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Censored: Yes
actually - it isn't.
Thank god. :LOL:
There are so few games in this genre out there and when you look at them, most of the japanese games (which are usually good) are censored.
i dont have a problem with futa, but all the penises in these pictures are so tiny yet fat looking, idk they really turn me off lol
Well, that's a good thing. I'm so tired of seeing rhinoceros sized dicks whenever futa/trans characters are involved. That to me is a turn off. This game does it perfectly to me.

Last edited:

Everad

Sep 10, 2017
I want to play the game. I want to like the game. But control is hot mess, on controller very few inputs are intuitive, sensitivity is way off, on KBM it is 10x worse, how is space bar not jump 99.9% of games use this. Tried rebinding controls, but would not accept the new inputs. Dev, you might have a good game, but if I can't control my character I am going to hate the game, please work on this!

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Doesnt look bad in my eyes. except maybe the part that they have their ballsies lol. I prefer Futas without them.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes