RPGM Completed Kiobe's Tales [v1.0] [Kiobe]

Would you like to see this game continued on a different engine?

• Yes

Votes: 712 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 147 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
menu_arena_2.jpg

Overview:
A game with a comic theme especially for patrons. In which you need to chop up mobs, swing a sword and close the shield. You, as a hero - patron, find yourself in my world, where you need to carry out my instructions and for this you will receive not great stories / memories and pictures from the album as awards.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-08-22
Developer: Kiobe
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

foto11.png foto1.png foto2.png foto7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Is this one of those i'ma gonna steal your art type of game? or is it legit?
Since this game was not needed by any of my patrons, it is now available to everyone, ps the text in the game is designed for patrons.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
controls need to be customizable. it was hard on my hand to use Z and D for attack and defense. other than that seems pretty fun

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Have you noticed that furry games never have version 0.1? This is always a complete game, as if some dudes have been doing this for years in their hidden basement and then releasing it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: jerope

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Have you noticed that furry games never have version 0.1? This is always a complete game, as if some dudes have been doing this for years in their hidden basement and then releasing it. :rolleyes:
In fact, this is version 0.3. Due to the lack of demand, the game had to be brought to an end. I haven’t received more than 1 bucks from the game, because I made the game as a bonus for patrons who support the main project.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
What engine this does game is currently?
So far it’s not what, I don’t know well ren'py, I can write simple scripts for rpgmv, now I have acquired and am taking a course for unity. I would like to go there ideally, as this would open up very great opportunities. There is an artist who would like to continue this game on the Furys (He is my main artist and is now working on a new project on Naruto.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Final release
Hmmm... Ok, i have 3 ask:
1. If it final, were is when Completed Tag? O_O
2. Why i not see prev version game here before? O_O

3. I already see the tags and srenshot, but stil wanna ask... Were is 100% not have Guy* tag? O_O

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hmmm... Ok, i have 3 ask:
1. If it final, were is when Completed Tag? O_O
2. Why i not see prev version game here before? O_O

3. I already see the tags and srenshot, but stil wanna ask... Were is 100% not have Guy* tag? O_O
1-2) In fact, this is version 0.3. Due to the lack of demand, the game had to be brought to an end. I haven’t received more than 1 bucks from the game, because I made the game as a bonus for patrons who support the main project.
3) There is one scene FMF: D