AliasesKanotsuku2
Play timeMedium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer
Publishers
RelationsSame series
Links
Shopssponsored links»
Description
The main character attends a school with a rarely seen "no romance" policy. Although the school rules are rigid, he is enjoying his school life in his own way.
One day, a new student comes to the school.
He wonders what kind of person she is, but it turns out to be a girl (customizable heroine) he'd been separated from after he'd moved away.
Surprised and pleased to see each other again, she invites him out after school. What awaited him was her confession...
34942.jpg 34935.jpg 34941.jpg 34936.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was able to partially translate the game using , but for a complete translation, a premium account was needed, as far as I can tell, 100% of the text in the game can be translated including menus and dialogues. . All the info is from .

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Have you play other 2D games from KISS?, I'm trying to figure out which could contain anal-only but Mtool don't translate the games without a premium account, hoping someone do me the favor.
l didn't play any other, will try custom reid 5. But seeing kano 2, is enough from me to deduce it is the best. You get to have a customizable girlfriend and a game that respects your choices(anal only). What more does it need to be surpassed? Unless a japanese game hid from me, which is unlikely but possible if there is one that can surpass it.
It is like Deus Ex 1, if you have played that game, nothing can beat it if they are exact similar games to it.

Reactions: Anon2298

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
You think you will find someone to translate this to English? l want to know when this is in english.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
You think you will find someone to translate this to English? l want to know when this is in english.
I'm leaving the thread here seeing if someone wants to translate the game, if no one is willing to do so, I'm going to translate this game myself.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I'm leaving the thread here seeing if someone wants to translate the game, if no one is willing to do so, I'm going to translate this game myself.
So it remains others to see it, if that is possible. Maybe you know who to reach out? Otherwise, it might be best for you to do it, if you have time and mood.
Seeing Custom Reid 5(Nice music though, very rare to see it), reminds me of playing football management. It has style in it , the music, the GUI. Surely Kano 2 has it but l ignored it. Must play It more.

It is a bit like kano in the sex but non-consensual which l dislike but at least it gives freedom and is good for those who like management. But l would prefer more normal managements games or at least, more romance like which Kano 2 succeeds.

Last edited: