り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ257630_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A mini game created with Unity and Live2D.
Use your mouse to enjoy 3 situations in real time (hand job, masturbation, fellatio).
Scene change, auto mode, clothing removal options are implemented.
All functions can also be controlled with your keyboard.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-18
Release Date: 2019-10-16
Developer: NGL FACTORY -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1.0
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: KAGUYA PLAYER
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - -

Patches:

Thanks to Brakiozor for sharing the game and Beatrix Kiddo for uncensor patch.

351311_1.png 351312_2.png RJ257630_img_smp1.jpg RJ257630_img_smp2.jpg RJ257630_img_smp3.jpg 10f0fbeed9bdeae73.jpg RJ257630_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Since it's an unity game, IF there's a way to uncensor it, then please someone, do it. That would be much appreciated xD
Why not look into how to do it yourself?

I'm not going to be playing this game, so I wont bother doing it. Its just a blowjob, not exactly exciting after spending 15+ years on the internet :p

Anyway, its pretty easy.. Just takes a fuck ton of time because most of the time the censor isnt labelled as such. If you are looking into it, check if they're using Live2D, if they are, then its just a shader you need to hunt down and remove.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Why not look into how to do it yourself?

I'm not going to be playing this game, so I wont bother doing it. Its just a blowjob, not exactly exciting after spending 15+ years on the internet :p

Anyway, its pretty easy.. Just takes a fuck ton of time because most of the time the censor isnt labelled as such. If you are looking into it, check if they're using Live2D, if they are, then its just a shader you need to hunt down and remove.
You really don't have to be that rude but thanks for the tips anyway, I was going to do that in case noone's gentle enough to do it, after I free up some time.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You really don't have to be that rude but thanks for the tips anyway, I was going to do that in case noone's gentle enough to do it, after I free up some time.
Hmm, I dont believe I was rude? If so, that was not my intent. I might simply have been more blunt than you're used to? Either way, good luck, its a pain in the arse, and IF you DO release the uncensored version, your thanks will most likely being people treating you like they paid you to be their personal IT guy.

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, I dont believe I was rude? If so, that was not my intent. I might simply have been more blunt that you're used to? Either way, good luck, its a pain in the arse, and IF you DO release the uncensored version, your thanks will most likely being people treating you like they paid you to be their personal IT guy.
Ah I see, the first two paragraph kind of made it sound that way. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

I know what you mean with the thanks we're going to receive, but this time I'm doing it for personal education (for future project) and just want to share some trivial things I made from it, nothing really major. Which is why after some research I was able to uncensor it (I admit that this is my first attempt at uncensoring games), here is the file. Tell me if there's anything wrong with it
View attachment sharedassets1.rar

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Ah I see, the first two paragraph kind of made it sound that way. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

I know what you mean with the thanks we're going to receive, but this time I'm doing it for personal education (for future project) and just want to share some trivial things I made from it, nothing really major. Which is why after some research I was able to uncensor it (I admit that this is my first attempt at uncensoring games), here is the file. Tell me if there's anything wrong with it
View attachment 337682
Looks like it worked. Good job!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I will never see Kizuna AI the same way ever again.
This is her youtube, for those that don't know what im talking about:

Reactions: Dreamatrix
D

Deleted member 292805

View attachment 337682
well, there's a user on this site that always tags his posts with " Here's my uncensoring guide for unity " or something along those lines.
basically, iof 2Dlive - it's a hsader, look at how to extract the files needed, and you're fine.
if it's unity, you need something like Umod, and hunt down the effects ( sometimes a mesh, sometimes a 2D sprite ) usually called 2D censor, something along those lines.

However, big ol' caveat here - generally they mosaic the parts in this way to save time on drawing the naughty bits well, so it might look worse without the mosaic.
be careful what you wish for.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
well, there's a user on this site that always tags his posts with " Here's my uncensoring guide for unity " or something along those lines.
basically, iof 2Dlive - it's a hsader, look at how to extract the files needed, and you're fine.
if it's unity, you need something like Umod, and hunt down the effects ( sometimes a mesh, sometimes a 2D sprite ) usually called 2D censor, something along those lines.

However, big ol' caveat here - generally they mosaic the parts in this way to save time on drawing the naughty bits well, so it might look worse without the mosaic.
be careful what you wish for.
Actually in this case, even if it was Live2D, I still went with two Material types named "CensorEffectMat" and "CensorEffectMat_Smooth" since I couldn't find any Shader that I could identify as "Mosaic" or the likes. I looked at this guide here and used AssetsBundleExtractor to create a dump file, then modify these values from:

[11]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Pixelation"
0 float second = 0.00800000038
[12]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Resolution"
0 float second = 0.00889999978

TO

[11]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Pixelation"
0 float second = 0.00000000001
[12]
0 pair data
1 string first = "_Resolution"
0 float second = 0.00000000001

and finally imported the files back to the asset and be done with it. I'm sure there are easier methods, but that's all I could do with the little things I know.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes